Rode in a Tesla Today...

• My boss got the "cheap" econo-shitbox version. This is the wave of the future. The internal combustion engine is dead.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't get it... That thing is FAST. 0-60 in probably 3 seconds or so. It's sneaky quick though because it's so smooth; just a constant pull and no engine noise. The auto-drive feature is pretty nifty too. I was impressed.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Combustion engines will die when batteries become more efficient. Much more efficient. We need more aliens to crash here and yield more technology.

• I don't get it... That thing is FAST. 0-60 in probably 3 seconds or so. It's sneaky quick though because it's so smooth; just a constant pull and no engine noise. The auto-drive feature is pretty nifty too. I was impressed.

We forgave your Honduh fetish... it was tough, but we forgave you. But Tesla? You're pushing our patience Robert... you're going to lose your man card. You need to redeem yourself- quit brushing your teeth, forego showers, and for God's sakes, quit the Bread cover tunes.

• 330 miles on an 80% charge.

• Nice cars. Been looking at getting one.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

My Pan goes from 0-16 in like 11 seconds, and it's been doing it since 1962

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• They start at a little over $30k. Our next car will be a model 3.

• Tesla makes a motorcycle. 🤔

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• I would ride Musk's motorcycle.

• For your enjoyment.

Does it get 400 mile between fill ups??