.366ТКМ caliber

• Do you guys have such a caliber here?

Looking around I'll probably get sober and apply for a smoothbore license. This caliber allows you to buy a rifle under a smoothbore license. Lancaster rifling. SKS in this caliber is about $400. AK is cheaper, but if i can't get full-auto - I'd prefer SKS. Ammo is much more expensive, starts from $0.3 a round, and I understand I'd have to shoot at least 200 rounds to get used to it.

Or maybe it's better to buy a vertical two-barrel 12 gauge or AK-based Saiga-12 semiauto?

What do you think?

• For hunting the SKS is a much better choice on medium sized game. The saiga 12 is probably a great defense weapon but probably shit for hunting birds or small game. I've heard they are very crudely manufactued. Nasty trigger and a slide that feels like sandpaper. If you're just wanting something to shoot you know the AK is pretty hard to beat.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• The worst quality is Chinese followed by Russia.

They re-chamber military grade SKS, that's better quality than all you have ever seen. As for Chinese - all they do now is better than anything made in the US. I have worked with US-made industrial equipment, I mean - mechanical, it's like Soviet 1950s or even War time production.

• Sorry Beard. The best quality Automats are CZ and Hungary followed by German.

Even low quality service grade weapons made in the US are infinitely better than anything the filthy chinese make.

Russian stuff is crude but better than the chinks

• Wouldn't call it crude, but U.S. import laws prohibit you free folk from getting your grubby hands on the latest Russian stuff...

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Wouldn't call it crude, but U.S. import laws prohibit you free folk from getting your grubby hands on the latest Russian stuff...

... or even good old military-grade stuff.

SKS were made for the Armed Forces back in the 50s. They don't make new Simonovs. They simply re-chamber old ones.

That's why I look at SKS, not modern AK clone. AKs that were allowed to be imported into the US were made in the 90s (total collapse) and later (they got used to making civilian weapons "на отъебись", fuck the quality). Same crap is sold here, you have to select a weapon carefully when you buy it. SKS were produced with full Military quality test, and everyone who worked in military industry knows how peculiar Military Acceptance guys are.

And about American quality:

1050359_1000.jpg

Doesn't matter how bad general quality of Russian-made AK clones is now, but such a fuckup is unimaginable. What's that? Secret Chinese cardboard-tinfoil alloy?

• Sorry Beard. The best quality Automats are CZ and Hungary followed by German.

Even low quality service grade weapons made in the US are infinitely better than anything the filthy chinese make.

Russian stuff is crude but better than the chinks

Kalashnikov made a series of clips looking for worst AK clone. I usually don't watch Youtube, prefer reading, probably have to take a look. IIRC from text comments - Hungarian AKs were weird. And I hope you know that CZ automats have nothing to do with Kalashnikov design. Czechs made their own automat for the same cartridge. They had their own intermediate cartridge, but they had to use standard WarPac 7.62/39 at last.

• BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

https://kalashnikov.media/arti…khudshie-varianty-ak-ssha

Please, use Google Translate or just watch videos.

Damn, Americans failed to implement a Russian Military Department order on 1891 three-line rifles back in 1915. Our Military Acceptance declined most of the crap Americans produced. Such a primitive and robust design - and yet they could't make a working cut-off deflector! Now I understand why :)

• Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't you cave dwellers steal the design for the AK from the Germans?

Sturmgewer ring any bells?

The truth is you vodka soaked Siberians never invented anything. You merely steal the design and the make it worse.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Another idiot.

Take a look how AK an STG are disassembled, you, moron.

It was Americans who stole STG and made a lame copy - an M-16

• Another idiot.

Take a look how AK an STG are disassembled, you, moron.

It was Americans who stole STG and made a lame copy - an M-16

Ok, maybe not a direct copy but a German engineer helped with the design.

Told ya you fucking Neanderthals can't come up with anything on your own.

Schmeisser ring a bell?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19