Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill U.S. troops, intelligence says

• do more reading mentally deranged

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• do more reading mentally deranged

Read what? The drivel you type? Or maybe the drivel that comes out of the shitbag left wing media? It's all bullshit, just like you trying to say Trump said he wants to reduce testing because it makes him look bad.

Cry more. Seriously, it's all you do is cry about a country that you aren't even a part of. Do I need to ship a bunch of Kleenex to you?

• poor mentally deranged one

:meltdown

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Cry more. Seriously, it's all you do is cry about a country that you aren't even a part of. Do I need to ship a bunch of Kleenex to you?

I know you have trouble seeing the forest because of the trees. You are right I am not an American but an outsider who can see much clearer what is going on, unlike you.

• I know you have trouble seeing the forest because of the trees. You are right I am not an American but an outsider who can see much clearer what is going on, unlike you.

How can you see more clearly if all you ever do is look at far left versions of things?

lazs

Is there anything else that can be added to this? I think not.

Take a bow lazs.

• Is there anything else that can be added to this? I think not.

Take a bow lazs.

There can. You and spaz only look at one side.:blueflower

• Sure you are as you only look at one side.

• Sure you are as you only look at one side.

Because I discount the version of facts you present it doesn't mean I'm on a side or that I only look at one side. It's precisely because both sides twist the facts that I am on neither side and in order to know that I'd have to look at both sides, unlike you.

• Teflon Donnie, the master of the deal, got scammed by the real master of the con deal, Putin.

• Because I discount the version of facts you present it doesn't mean I'm on a side or that I only look at one side. It's precisely because both sides twist the facts that I am on neither side and in order to know that I'd have to look at both sides, unlike you.

BULLSHIT!!! When I see you calling our Teflon Donnie for his lies I will believe you.

• BULLSHIT!!! When I see you calling our Teflon Donnie for his lies I will believe you.

Everything I've seen called a lie by you so far has been nothing more than you repeating the twisted, out of context bullshit that the left wing media screams about.

Prime example, when you said Trump said if we ended testing we wouldn't have any more cases...well, that's not exactly what he said. The gist of what he said was that because we do more testing than anyone else, of course we have higher numbers than anyone else and if we stopped testing we wouldn't have any (confirmed) cases to talk about.

I went and looked to see what Trump actually said about this, watched a video and everything. What I confirmed is that you are still a moron for believing the left wing media.