Trump is Right

• America has lost its greatness. It is not the technology, engineering, medicine,... it has lost tho. Other countries have been successful in combatting this covid 19 pandemic but not the USofA. The reason the USofA hasn't been successful is the American people themselves and it begins at the very top with Teflon Donnie. For Teflon Donnie it is all about himself as it is for many, many other Americans... the me, me, me types.

People have forgotten the words of JFK: It is not what my country can do for me, but what I can do for my country.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• yep and the leftists are all about what's in it for me. that'll all get sorted in November though.

Why are the leftist in it for you?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• USofA hasn't been successful ? Are we talking about the same country?

Sure hasn't been with covid19, even the much loved Chinese commies are doing a better job.

• America has done more testing than every other country combined..... America is sending ventilators to all the other countries. Not sure that is 'failing'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Cant you post a link to that shit spaz? I mean the one where the US has done more testing than the rest of the world,plz if it's a faux news link then dont bother I want to see real numbers. Cause if it's true then every man,woman and child should have been tested at least once if not twice for that to be so,have you been tested?

• America has done more testing than every other country combined..... America is sending ventilators to all the other countries. Not sure that is 'failing'

lazs

Approx. 1/4 of the World's cases and approx. 1/4 of the World deaths is doing a good job from a population of approx. 4% of the World. If you say so spaz,

The EU has just over 100 million more population than the USofA and covid is down near 0 but in the USofA it is climbing and setting new records highs. For spaz that is winning.:dunno

• 26 million have been tested... that is hardly every man woman and child in America. It is a Fox link I guess... it is what Trump said several times.... shouldn't you have the CNN fact check? Trump said it at the rally... he said it over and over., Who is disputing it? The only fake news numbers are from MARCH! Half a million even then.

Find me an article that says Trump was lying about the number of tests up to today.

here is a graph that makes us look bad.... we are only doing 93k tests per million people. We have near 350 million people... do the math... or find a better site. https://www.statista.com/stati…lect-countries-worldwide/

See.... you offer nothing. Right now yesterday Trump said we are at 30 million tests. prove him wrong.

lazs

• Exactly Holden.. you do the math. They say we are doing near 100k tests per million people. That comes out about the same (more actually) than what Trump said.

Now some countries of 10 million people are doing better but 100k tests per million in a country of 10 million is..... how many tests?

Germany has done 5 million tests.

lazs

• So not more that the rest of the world and not close to the most,as I thought! But you spoiled it Holdenyourown,I saw that the other day,I wanted spaz to look it up himself instead of just posting bullshit as usual,way to go guy.

We're way down on the list,a mere 2.4 million tests so far so almost 10% of the tests the US does,but then we have 10% of your population and our tests are free for the asking.

• The tests also show that the under 50s, the super spreaders, are a large proportion of the tested. There is more people requiring a hospital. Guess the high temperatures have no effect in 'killing off' the virus like Teflon Donnie said it would.

• are you that dense? we do almost 100k tests per million that is 30 million tests or more so far.. how is that even close to 10% of your country. we are doing half a million a day.

First it was about total tests. you said show a link.. I did I was right.. then you said it was about 'tests per million' I am good with that but you have to admit.. if you have 100 people in your country it is pretty easy to get a good number per million. We have close to 350 million people.. We are a huge country.. spread all over.. not like your barren wilderness where every one of you idiots live within 150 miles of the U.S. border.

lazs

• Still doesn't come close to the EU testing per 1 million. 521 for just the countries listed.

• neither I or Trump said per million... what the fuck is wrong with you? The United States continues to protect you ungrateful fucks and wipe your shitty asses. Wait till Trump is no longer around you ungrateful fuck.

lazs

• Your link did, as did you.:blueflower Your link also says 92 which is closer to 90 than 100.

are you that dense? we do almost 100k tests per million that is 30 million tests or more so far.. how is that even close to 10% of your country. we are doing half a million a day.

First it was about total tests. you said show a link.. I did I was right.. then you said it was about 'tests per million' I am good with that but you have to admit.. if you have 100 people in your country it is pretty easy to get a good number per million. We have close to 350 million people.. We are a huge country.. spread all over.. not like your barren wilderness where every one of you idiots live within 150 miles of the U.S. border.

lazs

• Oh shit.. Ok.. do the math for 92.5k instead of 100k... I thought you metric fuckwads liked things in tens... So do it for 350 million.

you still look like a stupid lying fuck after that math. 30 million still works idiot.

This is one of your "TRUMP LIES!!!!" moments. he says almost 30 million.. FUCKING LIAR IT IS ONLY 29.99 MILLION!!!!

lazs