Pelosi just went full retard

• I agree with her 100%.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• In fact, "most are good" is giving too much credit.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yet the Prez of the USofA is retard.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• The implication is that Republicans committed the murder of George Floyd. They did not.

"George Floyd was murdered in a city run by a Democrat mayor since 1973, whose police chief was appointed by a Democrat, in a state with two Democrat Senators, and hasn't voted for a Republican President since Nixon. Completely insane she can say something like this unchallenged."

• The screaming of racism is being used to divert accountability from those who have governed these shitholes to those who are white. A little sleight of hand that seems to have worked on many including some here.

• Yet the Prez of the USofA is retard.

no, he is just that annoying kid that won’t stop bothering you.

VOTE RED!

Round-UP

Every

Democrat

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• A- Floyd and the cop both worked at the same bar.

B-bar was passing counterfeit money.

C-Floyd stole some of the fake money.

D-Floyd got caught trying to pass the money.

E- the cop was given the hit job. He messed up the hit.

F- the bar should have used a pro for the hit.

Conclusion: cop in jail, Floyd is now a saint, bar still in business.

• The Left has lit a fire they can't control and the Right won't. I guess Pelosi thought it needed a little more fuel. If they lose control of the narrative and it focuses on their failures expect to see them all trying to stamp out this fire.

• Whenever I hear that Trump is the one who is trying to divide the country I look at who is actively trying to divide the country... who is rioting.... what networks are actively promoting hate between the races and classes.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• So what has you all so upset?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Mostly the misuse of to, too and two.