I might look for a rescue Chow when the time is right.

• Had a dream about Ziggy this morning. I realized it was a dream, to a certain extent.

I have "lucid" dreams to varying degrees - from full on control of a dream, to just only realizing I'm dreaming.

Ziggy and I were out for a walk and I needed to get him some water. We went to a strangers house and knocked on the door.

The lady went to get a bowl and returned with a big bowl with dog turds in it and filthy. I was holding onto Ziggy with one hand and trying to turn on her hose with the other, when suddenly Ziggy was gone.

I panicked. Where's my dog -- oh no! I started racing up and down the streets and found him.

When I found him, that's when I figured out I was dreaming. I looked him over to make sure it was Ziggy. I said to myself - that's Ziggy, but this isn't real. I know you died, Ziggy.

Then I prayed to God and said I don't mind - I'll take it. I'll take this Ziggy and I'd like to stay here with him. Soon after that, I woke up.

• You have a big heart with a hole in it right now. Have you considered attempting to plug that hole with action and adventure?

Even if it's just a band aid for the time being. Work, home, work, home, work, home will drive you nuts.

Go deep sea fishing, or hang gliding to take your mind off of it. Try something outside of your comfort zone.

Reconnect with yourself on a different level.

If you get another dog right away, the opportunity will be lost.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!