The NASCAR noose

• Apparently, only black people have ever been hanged.

Fuck, I'm shit at knots, but the only one I can remember is the noose (mebbe 3-4 loops at top) It's a VERY effective at many things, always use it for fish hooks, used to it put new rope on 32' ladder the other day

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Bet there has been more white men hung by a noose

VOTE RED!

Round-UP

Every

Democrat

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• nascar was so faggish - they said they were glad it wasn't intentional and then babbled the 'inclusive' horseshit.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• As a student of the old West? LOL... yes. LOTS more white people and Mexicans and even indians were hung than negros.

no even close. It is white horse thieves and cattle rustlers who should be offended by a noose not negro rapists.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Jericho hits it spot on about the FBI getting involved. 50 fucking agents swarmed in for this shit in a day. I report possible attempted human trafficking and a year and a half later there's still nothing.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It's getting worse. They found nooses just like it in every garage!

lazs

More gum flapping. Source?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• It was a joke milo. All the garages have pull ropes tho. Some have loops some do not. Read the FBI report saying that some are just like that and that there is no way that anyone could have known the negro would get that garage. the 'noose' was there for 6 months or more.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It was a joke milo. All the garages have pull ropes tho. Some have loops some do not. Read the FBI report saying that some are just like that and that there is no way that anyone could have known the negro would get that garage. the 'noose' was there for 6 months or more.

lazs

With the bs and fake facts you produce, like Teflon Donnie....

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln