The NASCAR noose

• Turns out the noose they discovered in the bay of the black NASCAR driver was a garage door rope with a hand hold tied into it that's been there for at least 6 months...

OkOuGP2.jpg

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Nascar = racist, mission accomplished. Does anyone know who reported the original claim? Was it one of Bubba's people? Was it Bubba?

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• "After NASCAR’s announcement, the sports world was quick to offer its support for Wallace. The driver released a statement on Twitter, saying that the hateful act of racism left him “saddened.”

On Monday, Wallace’s girlfriend, Amanda Carter, took to Instagram and shared her own reflection on the past 24 hours:

3,554 likes

amandacarter17 There is so much I want to say and so much I don’t know how to say or have the words. Below are just a few thoughts. THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE.

1. The fact that people think it’s okay to commit a hate crime is not a surprise but a disappointment, especially this close to home. What happened this week at talladega is NOT OKAY! No one, deserves to receive this kind of hate

2. We must lift each other up, support and protect our friends, family, loved ones

3. We must continue the conversation, no one is exempt from taking a look at themselves, the fact I date a black man does not exempt me. We all have prejudice and need to take action to change that and prevent it from becoming racism.

4. Don’t rely on the black community to answer all your questions, there are tons of resources available to open your perspective (movies, books, shows podcasts)

5. Thank you to those who have been working toward a better future whether that is in private or public, these waves will bring change

Additionally thank you to all of my friends, family and of course Darrell’s fans who have reached out with support I share your messages with him and he appreciates it too.

#blacklivesmatter

View all 244 comments

Bet they made up the whole fucking thing

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Bubba is just going for his 15 min of fame. But now it backfires.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• NASCAR is a shit league designed around "everyone gets a trophy"... hence the Car of Tomorrow, restrictor plates and "The chase" for the cup.

Bill France and his people absolutely destroyed the brand in order to reach soccer Moms.

I don't remember the last time I watched a race.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

• https://dailycaller.com/2020/0…ose-bubba-wallace-nascar/

A noose reportedly found in the stall of NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace had been there since October 2019, according to the FBI.

The FBI concluded Tuesday evening that no federal crime had been committed, and that nobody could have known which garage Wallace would be assigned to ahead of the Geico 500

“After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed,” U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent Johnnie Sharp Jr. said in a joint statement.

“The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation,” the joint statement concluded.

NASCAR released a statement, confirming that the noose found in Wallace’s garace was actually a rope that “fashioned like a noose.”

After the incident was reported, NASCAR promised a thorough investigation, and pledged to ban whoever was responsible from the sport. Wallace told “The View” Tuesday that he had talked to the FBI, and was offended by theories that the incident was a hoax.

Wallace finished 14th in this past weekend’s Geico 500, which was highlighted by an emotional moment where Wallace’s fellow drivers pushed his car to the front of the track.

Fuck that Kaepernick wannabe and his cunt wife

• Phelps said that NASCAR will be continuing its own investigation to determine "why there was a rope fashioned into a noose." He said the rope was present in the garage during a race in October. On Sunday, a member of Wallace's crew found and reported it to his crew chief, who then brought it to the attention of NASCAR Cup Series Director Jay Fabian, he said.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln