FW Suggestion Box. Is there anything we could add or change?

• ....cut and paste limit of 50 words or less.

Unless it’s gun related like for reloading.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• And if there isn’t a link/website?

Projectiles are the part that gets the job done, and whole books have been written about them. The old saw of "pick one the gun likes" tends to raise a rather dumb-founded "Huh?" on the part of the neophyte. So...

First thing should be to find out what you want to do. Shoot big game, varmints, competition, casual soda can killing; pick a subject, then you can go find ammo. Heavier bullets will have lower velocity, drift less in the wind, and take longer to get Out There. Lighter bullets are the opposite: with them you get higher speeds, more drift, and lower flight times. But which one will do the job? Heavier bullets will get you more penetration and resist the wind better, so they tend to make great big game and target choices. Light bullets are fantastic for varmints, coyotes, or just cheap shooting.

When you want to max out the accuracy of a given firearm, go buy at least three boxes of ammo. Each one should be from a different maker, but have the same bullet weight. Get a box of Federal, Hornady, and Nosler factory ammo, take all three out, and shoot them for accuracy. If your pistol or rifle prints tiny holes at the range when you feed it Nosler, then you know what the gun likes. You can probably buy those same bullets to reload with, and you now have plenty of once-fired brass to reload!

Bullets come in four flavors. Lead wire is what .22LR bullets are made of, and the reason why they ricochet so easily. Constructed or jacketed bullets are actually "built" from different pieces; jackets, cores, bases etc. are all pressed or poured together to make the bullet. Plated bullets are just a cast piece of lead that is plated with copper electrically. And, of course, the lowly lead slug. Aside from the .22LR, they are listed in order of expense. It costs a lot more to build a bullet than it does to simply cast a lead slug. Kindly note that accuracy has precisely squat to do with the type of bullet. I've seen lead slugs from a revolver bang 12" gongs at 100 yards all day long. I've also seen someone with a .223 AR costing $2,000 fire ammo running $40/50, and couldn't keep their clusters under 15 inches at the same distance. Accuracy depends on what the gun likes, and how good you and your rest are.

Then what? Screenshots?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Anyone can copy a document to dropbox, google drive, etc..., and link the document.

I don't really care and it would be a non issue if a few here didn't constantly copy and paste long commie articles just to be annoying.

• Bingo.

• Commies are the reason we can’t have nice things.

• Well we will see soon enough.