Tulsa Corona Circus

• The WW2 generation wasn't perfect. No group of people is or ever was. But they did an amazing job of dealing with the shit hand that they were dealt. Too bad they fucked up so badly in raising their kids.

Boomers are by far the worst generation. They inherited the most prosperous country the world has ever seen. They tore down its institutions, outsourced its industry, and gifted their childrens' and grandchildrens' futures to a handful of unaccountable billionaires. A generation of spoiled entitled billionaire-worshiping bootlickers. Fortunately for all of us their numbers are dropping every day.

It was pretty good, but it includes your upbringing.

• Brad Parscale wrote:

“What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission – entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required,” he said.

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Look at it like you would look at a presidential term. Is the country better off or worse off since the reign of the Boomers? How is it that the generations before you always passed on a more prosperous country to their kids, while you turds passed on a hollowed out shell of a society to your kids? You live on your pensions that your kids will never be able to receive, while you vote for every possible handout to billionaires and every possible power that can be granted to our bloodthirsty gubmint thugs. You benefited from strong unions, strong government institutions, college subsidies, a livable minimum wage, etc. And you tore it all down to fund handouts to your billionaire gods. That's your legacy. A generation of Koch suckers.

• Hacking our events .. even more foolish.

The world is on fire and full of fucking disease. The russians bent you over. Making us eat it.

When the shit went down, you pissed your pants and passed the dead bodies. Your events mean jackshit.

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I with goat. America is the suck.

I'll do my best to keep immigrants from making the mistake of trying to come here illegally for a better life. Those who go through the rigorous process of coming here legally made their choice and had time to think about how bad it is here, so I'll leave them be.

I'm just that kind of guy.

• Assi the just.

Has a presidential ring to it.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• There was a French King and his Queen who ignored the people. They ended up having their heads chopped off.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• It just makes sense for bleeding hearts to do their best to keep poor people from coming to this fucked up country to get walked on by billionaires and racists.

When will the left embrace this concept?

• It's 1 or 2.

I don't see any wealthy people on this board.

You need to look closer. Those of us with children are the richest you'll ever meet.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19