Another vid of the Floyd killing. I think the chink....err Asian is probably going to jail too

• Interesting thing the other day. Two of them were trainees, literally in their first days on the job. And they questioned what was happening, so their lawyers are trying to get the charges reduced or dismissed. One of the statements literally has the guy with the knee on his neck quoting department policy on keeping a suspect in "excited delirium" restrained heavily, face down. Part of the defense is obviously that a training officer was following and demonstrating department policy. Now, department policy is bad, and wrong. But it is still department policy. That's going to make getting a conviction on the exaggerated charges more difficult. Which, by the way, is exactly what the antifa/BLM/muslim democrat state AG, Keith Ellison wants. Mark my word, they WANT a dismissal, or a minor conviction on reduced charges, to create more unrest.

• Facts still matter, right?

https://djhjmedia.com/eric/4057/

Chauvin and the chink will likely end up convicted. The other two (rookies)will walk IMO

Floyd was a POS no doubt. It is disgusting to me that they turned him into a heroic martyr instead of showing him for the degenerate he was.

STILL that being the case and even if he was high on drugs. The police still have a responsibility to preserve or at least try and maintain life. Floyd was already motionless and not breathing for quite some time before that knee was ever lifted and they checked on him. If true that it was the drugs that were the main contributor the police still bear at least some responsibility the violation of force procedures directly contributed at least in part to Flyods death and by not checking on his condition.

At least one of the rookie cops voiced concern for Floyds condition several times throughout the ordeal the refusal of Chauvin of even considering alternative measures is what is going to damn him in the end. Chauvin I predict will be convicted of at the very least. manslaughter.

• They might get in trouble for violating department policy but that will be it.

The civil suits that follow though...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well, except that they FOLLOWED department policy for restraining a suspect with "excited delirium". The policy is terrible, mind you, but it is policy.

Multiple police officers have said the technique to restrain does not allow the officer to place pressure to the neck the way he did. And, once the cuffs are in place, you get off of the suspect.

The entire world will be watching the trial.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Excited delirium is not recognized by professional medical associations. No reputable medical organization — not the American Medical Association nor the American Psychological Association — recognize excited delirium as a medical or mental-health condition

That is utterly irrelevant. All that matters in this particular case is whether or not it is part of agency policy, and that policy is signed off on by the government, And not only is that policy approved all the way to the AG and the governor, so are choke holds, and blocking the carotids.

• Multiple police officers have said the technique to restrain does not allow the officer to place pressure to the neck the way he did. And, once the cuffs are in place, you get off of the suspect.

The entire world will be watching the trial.

I never said that it was correct. I said that it was policy. I never said that I agreed with the policy. See also my reply above regarding their policies.

• That is utterly irrelevant. All that matters in this particular case is whether or not it is part of agency policy, and that policy is signed off on by the government, And not only is that policy approved all the way to the AG and the governor, so are choke holds, and blocking the carotids.

Is it irrelevant when the "science" behind the policy is non-existent? Because the science behind this is non-existent the fact that they were "following policy" (even though they really weren't) shouldn't save them.

I think it's entirely relevant because ONLY the police (and their associates) recognize excited delirium as a medical condition. It's entirely made up bullshit by cops to protect themselves.

• Is it irrelevant when the "science" behind the policy is non-existent? Because the science behind this is non-existent the fact that they were "following policy" (even though they really weren't) shouldn't save them.

I think it's entirely relevant because ONLY the police (and their associates) recognize excited delirium as a medical condition. It's entirely made up bullshit by cops to protect themselves.

That is likely to be more relevant in the civil trial that is sure to take place rather then the criminal trial.