Another vid of the Floyd killing. I think the chink....err Asian is probably going to jail too

• The perp was armed and fired at the cops.

Case closed...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'm no popo apologist but I'm with them in this instance. And with all the shit happening right now the majority of cops have to be on edge even more than normal. Now is not the time to be doing stupid shit. Better to spend the night in jail than be in the morgue.

Better yet if the cops don't shoot the guy. They already know where he lives and how far is a drunk going to run anyway?

Exercise some restraint I say.

• Kill them all, let god sort it out.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Better yet if the cops don't shoot the guy. They already know where he lives and how far is a drunk going to run anyway?

Exercise some restraint I say.

You have Mad Mothers to thank for the reaction to drunk driving.

• Taser international is full of shit and always has been. the number IS closer to that 500 mark and most certainly is more then 60. A LOT more. They make tasers. Why would they say anything but what you say.

"They were among at least 49 people who died in 2018 after being shocked by police with a Taser, a similar number as in the previous two years, according to a Reuters review of police records, news reports and court documents."

and

"Reuters now has documented a total of at least 1,081 U.S. deaths following use of Tasers, almost all since the weapons began coming into widespread use in the early 2000s."

:>

Somehow Ill buy what Reuters has found about tasers over what the manufacturer of tasers Taser International claims

I could go into a whole wall of text type post about how corrupt T.I. has been over the years

https://www.reuters.com/articl…g-taser-use-idUSKCN1PT0YT

As far as the law in Atlanta is concerned

"The manual states an employee may only use deadly force when:

"1. He or she reasonably believes that the suspect possesses a deadly weapon or any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury and when he or she reasonably believes that the suspect poses an immediate threat of serious bodily injury to the officer or others; or

2. When there is probable cause to believe that the suspect has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical harm (O.C.G.A. Section 17-4-20) and the employee reasonably believes that the suspect’s escape would create a continuing danger of serious physical harm to any person."

https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/ShowDocument?id=3273

ANY time you put electrical current though a human body you run the risk of killing that person. PERIOD.

• My brother and I were discussing this and he felt that because there was a second cop there he could have prevented the guy from tasing and then getting the fallen cops gun. My argument is you can't rely on that. You have to act now as bad things can and do happen in brief seconds.

You mean the same way the second cop was able to prevent the perp from getting the first cops taser in the first place? Well Actually yhr two cops combined werent able to do that. That being the case.

If 2 cops couldnt prevent that. What makes anyone think the one cop by himself would fair any better?

• He wasn't a saint because he'd been driving after drinking and then ran from the police after stealing a taser. None of that should qualify for a death sentence though.

He attacked them and took the taser. Maybe he didn't deserve it, but it wasn't for no reason at all. It wasn't because he was black. Fuck him. He could have used the taser to disable the cop or to hurt someone else.

• With regards to what TI has had to say to police Depts

"After Everette Howard’s death, Officer Haas, who was cleared of any wrongdoing, expressed disbelief that the teen died following the Taser shot. He says he aimed at Howard’s belt line, not the chest. The Taser “is classified as a ‘non-lethal’ weapon,” Haas said. He was using a term the company employed to describe its signature product until the mid-2000s, when it transitioned to “less-lethal.”

In addition to cautioning police about chest shots and cardiac dangers, the company began warning of the risks of using its weapons on people who are old, young, frail, agitated, exhausted or suffering from an array of health conditions. Some officers and police lawyers say the warnings, now totaling some 4,500 words, have become so broad it’s daunting to follow all the do’s and don’ts."

https://www.reuters.com/invest…l-report/usa-taser-legal/

Annnd that pretty much covers about 90% of the things Cops run into that cause them to use the potentially lethal weapons

"Less lethal" is the same as potentially lethal

• Just finished the Netflix Waco series. I'm not feeling kindly towards law enforcement right now but particularly the FBI. I think it's time to abolish that runaway train.

• Next time I'm drunk and asleep in a wendy's drive through, don't even wake me up.

Just a double tap, please.

I'm with the global warning, anti-humanity, loony left on this.

The world is overpopulated.

• None of what Brooks did warranted a death sentence. He took a Taser from one of them and not a firearm. If he had taken one of their sidearms and fired it at them then I'd agree with you.

Elfie a taser can be as deadly as a handgun. The company who makes the X26 has been named in no less than 1000 lawsuits since the year 2000 for deaths by their conducted electric weapons. Hitting someone in the eye, head, or throat can be very lethal. When I became an X26 instructor I had to be tased (twice). You are completely fucked for 5/6 seconds, and even once it's stopped fucking you up, it takes a few second to collect yourself and start being able to actually move again. Also, the flying probes, if they hit you in the eye, that can kill you, or easily blind you, and if the other probe sticks in somewhere else, the electric pulse will absolutely fuck that eye up along with the probe damage.

The X26 typically has a cartridge with 2 sets of probes, ie TWO shots, so you can tase 2 people quickly without reloading it, or tase one dipshit twice if required, or if you miss. The pinhead in Atlanta FIRED the taser at the officer behind him, who incidentally had his own taser out, and obviously was planning on using it once he got closer. When the pinhead turned and fired, you can see the puff of propellant in the video, and actually see the wires fly past the window of the red car. You also can also clearly hear the cop yell "ahhh" when the pinhead fired the taser at him, as one of the probes hit his gun hand/arm, and it blew HIS taser out of his hand. The pinhead was still turned and pointing the taser at this point, and I remind you that he still had one shot left, after blasting the officer's taser out of his hand. All that the cop had left was his firearm, which he instantly drew and fired, in less than 1.5 seconds after he was hit with the taser probe in the hand. According to his training, and the force continuum, if a threat has a taser, and you don't and only have a firearm, you and legally cleared to engage with that firearm. The only reason the cop only had his firearm was tha the pinhead blew the taser out of the cops hand with his own taser shot. IMO that means clean shoot, and a tough shit card for pinhead.

Interestingly enough, last year in the same city 5 BLACK police officers were all charged with using a "lethal weapon" when they tased someone who the prosecutor said "didn't deserve it". If the cops are treated as using a lethal weapon with a taser, so should the drunk fuckhead at Wendy's.

I also don't think typical backshoots are a clean shoot when the suspect isn't armed. That is BS IMO, but this threat had a weapon, one that can kill, and at the least incapacitate you long enough to get head stomped and disarmed. It's called "less lethaL' and not "not lethal" for a specific reason.

• There shouldn't be any federal law enforcement.

The FBI was created from whole cloth by a minor bureaucrat who had illusions if grandeur and was a homosexual leftist.

• There shouldn't be any federal law enforcement.

The FBI was created from whole cloth by a minor bureaucrat who had illusions if grandeur and was a homosexual leftist.

Dude, I say the same thing SO many times here in Canada. We're lucky that we only have the RCMP which are a Federal national police force, city departments, and very recently in Alberta a Sheriff's department which is now armed and performs traffic and other duties (They were formally Courtroom Protective Services before being renamed and retasked as Sheriffs - and they still do courtroom guard duty..) A couple Provinces have a Provincial Police force, like the OPP in Ontario, which means the RCMP don't do the rural and highway duty, the Provincial force does.

It's so fucked up, up here even. Then I think of America, the country I would love to call home. You have the FBI as Storch mentions. Then you also get the DEA. Then you also get the BATFE/BAT. Every Federal agency also has the criminal investigation division cops, from the EPA to the IRS. Then you have Sheriff departments all over. Oh yes, then all the city departments like the LAPD and NYPD. New York has Port Authority cops, and bunch of other separate entity police departments like that. Then it's the State Police. That's nine+ I'm listing off the top of my head. Jesus/Heyzeus fuck, wtf. SO many separate units, all doing the same thing in a different manner, and not cooperating with each other, mostly seeing each other as rivals for budget $, etc.

It's a ridiculous system IMO. Agree with Storch, scrap the Federal LE, and have local departments only, and give them the taskings that the piles of Fed units have, which mostly are replication/overlap of local LE anyway.

• That will only happen by eliminating the massive amount of power unelected federal bureaucrats have taken by loose interpretations of the astoundingly stupidly written legislation the "law makers" believe is their responsibility to create annually.

Look at the tax code as an example.

Defund fedzilla

9066 the left

• Look... I seen the vid. The saintly negro was running away and twisted at the waist while pointing the weapon straight back at the cop. I know it is fashionable and all America fair play and all to not shoot someone in the back but... What do you do.... wait till the guy finds cover and you are standing out their in the open?

The other thing is.... you can tazer someone and give em one jolt or you can hold down the trigger till they are dead.

To me? they only thing that makes it the slightest bit iffy is that the cops partner was still there and mobile. If the cop that shot had been alone it would open and shut case to me. Should be in any case tho since even threatening a cop with a weapon is cause much less actually firing it at him.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This is interesting. George Floyd's brother is calling on the U.N. to investigate police brutality in the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…g6?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19