Another vid of the Floyd killing. I think the chink....err Asian is probably going to jail too

• Involuntary Manslaughter

Involuntary Manslaughter is defined as an unintentional killing that results either from criminal negligence or the commission of a low-level criminal act such as a misdemeanor. It is distinguished from other forms of homicide because it does not require deliberation or premeditation, or intent.

2-3 years max.

I’d put money on it.

Thats pretty much how I feel about it. I dont see the kneeler Chauvin getting off. Involuntary seems about right even given the circumstances. Policy or not they are usually given pretty decent latitude as to how they enforce policy and at the end of the day once the cuffs go on they are ultimately responsible for what happens to the perp. At BEST they were negligent

The fine young Asian gentleman with the blank mindless stare n his face will probably get convicted as an accomplice.

The Jury will likely go lightly on the 2 rooks especially the one who questioned the methods repeatedly.

Now please bear in mind I think Floyd was a piece of shit that likely would have needed killing at some point in the future for some future infraction or interaction with someone either inside or outside the law. Unfortunately. That wasnt the day for it.