For the snowflakes

• So from my perspective I fund them you and your niggers do not.

If you become a problem and they eliminate you they get a who's a good boy? from me.

I never become a problem. Why would I be viewed as one of you?

I support them culling you people all day, every day.

• I never have a problem with cops. I'm a mostly white dude with veteran plates on my jeep. I'm invisible.

You're invisible because you are a pussy.

A milquetoast bootlicker that follows all the laws in hopes that his betters will allow him to go from his townhome to his cubicle without too much hassle.

• I look at people and I see individuals. It's s mistake to look at any group and paint them with the same broad brush. The exception is leftists and their niggers.

Indistinguishable.

• I admit to being more invisible to cops as I get older. Course on the Harley who knows? I have been the bad ass biker smart ass in my youth. I have been respectful in my latter years. respectful costs nothing and works better.

For some reason women cops seem to take a real dislike to me even in my advanced years. I thought it might be my imagination or co incidence but other women have told me that is not the case. For some reason women cops seem to take an instant dislike to me. It goes all the way down the food chain to the glorified meter maid cops that check to see if your garbage cans have been out too long. I mean... weird... instant attitude. Other women I deal with on a daily basis like waitresses or checkers at the store or just a woman walking by with her dog seem to find me pleasant enough? they will stop and talk.... I will sometimes say "hey wait a sec" and cut one of the roses in my front yard and give em. The ones at Safeway will actually call across the store to say hi.

Maybe I need to tell the women cops something like "that uniform really looks good on you" or something.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Storch... when I see people I see individuals too but.............I am situationaly aware. I generally can gleam work/lifestyle from their looks too.

Hell.... these days Sherlock Holmes would be a racist profiler.

lazs

• Now granted..our cops are a lot less gung ho than American cops.(But they will fuck you up if you are too lippy with them).however the same rules apply when it comes to getting away with shit...

My cousin...if you were to listen to him over the phone ...you think he is just a dumbass brother..yet he is white...red headed to boot so super white hahaha... but he has always run with the rough crowd so to speak... he is always on about the pigs this and the pigs that... I would always just say to him... why.... bet if you got robbed they would be the first person you called.... are they cunts then.... To be fair...if/when that happened to him he would most likely find out who they were and go fuck them up...but there have been times he needed police assistance..

anyway... we were out one night..and as always he started something...(always an eventful night with Marley)... anyway we got into a little altercation.... next minute a couple of squad cars turn up and off he goes... I just turned to him..told to shut the fuck up...as the cops start to pull up to us I tell him to let me talk... all I did was comply with their simple request to keep my hands where they could see them and spoke to them as I would anyone who wasn't part of our altercation..I could see Marley was amping up with the cops in our face... I turned to him told him to chill... said sorry to the cops and told some bullshit about how he was just all worked up about what had gone on... the cops were good with that... in the meantime the other guys were with the other set of cops all fuck you fuck that blah blah blah...bing bang boom... we look like the good guys and get told to walk...the others got arrested hahaha

Long story short...the cousin was like what the fuck.... and I just said... that would have been you and for what reason??? It took no pride from me to comply with a person who could fuck my night up and put me in a confined place.... I got to carry on with my night....

Didn't change him though.... he was back to his usual getting locked up self the next week hahaha....

• Yup, kowtowers get it. Just like cuntservatives. Same thing. Lick the boots and you get to live. That's called freedom.

• Boot licking to me is letting a spoiled child scream and yell in a store because you are afraid the PC police will shame you if you do what is right. We all see how that turns out. The same spoiled child has mom and dad pay for his education and his $100 skinny jeans and becomes a rioter.

lazs

• Occasionally you run across an online complaint/discussion about parents who let their kids go wild in a restaurant. Few sympathize with those parents but some will defend them. My kids behaved in public. I have zero sympathy for those who do not make theirs.