Can we coexist with spiders?

• spiders are cool. they eat the annoying shit.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Dunno, we just call them Huntsman Spiders

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Dunno, we just call them Huntsman Spiders

Okay, that's the same as the giant crab spider in Arizona. Very fucking fast and they can get big. How is that one staying in your hand like that?

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• It's just sitting there, they aren't very afraid of people. Considering I just picked him up too.

• had a pet tarantula for awhile... they love the warmth that is in you hand and will settle down n just enjoy if ya do it right...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• A few years back seated on the throne reading a magazine I turned the page and my brain said 'hey, did you see that?' So I closed the magazine and there it was about 2 feet away right in front of me. The biggest hairiest wolf spider I ever saw. The commode is in a stall so I had no where to go. Using only my buttcheeks I scaled the wall behind me and exited the room. I returned with a box, caught him and let him go outside.

That's just how I roll.

Widows and Recluses on the other hand, no quarter.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• we have a lot of black widows here. they are a pretty fragile spider and pretty recognizable. besides the hourglass thing. The webs they spin are extra tough.. they used to use em for the crosshairs in high end rifle scopes.

I got bit years ago by one while working under a car that had been sitting for a long time. I actually thought I had scraped my hand on a sharp bit of metal. seen the spider fly off my hand tho when I shook it.. I wouldn't call it swelling but there was a lump... I probly fucked with the site too much and got a pretty good pussy scab thing the next day.... Some flu like symptoms but not the end of the world.

Seen one in the garage last week. you see em in wood piles too. I am not much afraid of em... but if one is somewhere I can't squish it I will get out the chemical warfare.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• they are a pretty fragile spider

All spiders are pretty fragile and are generally killed in one shot. The ones that survive the first shot can't go anywhere because their legs have been blown off.

Forget where I read that but from my experience it seems to be true, at least fragile part and blown off legs would explain why some spiders have to be whacked again but they aren't trying to run away.

Personally, I like to wash bugs into the garbage disposal and turn it one. A fitting punishment for invading my abode.

• Like I said.. we have a lot of em. the rumor is that the daddy long legs spider kills black widows .. never seen that myself tho. You are probly correct on the legs thing... seems the longer the legs the more fragile the spider.... seems the hairier they are and short legged the tougher they are too.

lazs

• yeah.. crazy huh? we got a lot of em. I tell women that they are harmless which... they are to humans... but I have heard that they kill black widows. guess them little poison dripping fangs are long enough to kill a widow... it is comforting to hear the article say that there is no instance of daddylonglegs spider biting a human.

lazs

• Spiders yes....I like spiders....but then again we don't have killer anything over here....but ants....I can't stand those little fuckers....I burn them....really can't stand them and their rancid little smell..... I have had to fix up many scorch marks from ant eradication over the years

• Spiders yes....I like spiders....but then again we don't have killer anything over here....but ants....I can't stand those little fuckers....I burn them....really can't stand them and their rancid little smell..... I have had to fix up many scorch marks from ant eradication over the years

No black widows? Not that they're usually deadly..

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• No as such...we have a red back (katipo) which is of the black widow family which can cause you some damage... but nothing as deadly as every other place in the world....we have more issues with white tail bites than anything over here.... and they are a very prevalent spider in houses.... they themselves are not poisonous...but they store other spiders venom...so when they eat a Mosquito eater (daddy long legs...not sure what other people call them ..the little bodied spider on long spindly legs... ) they can then bite you and use that venom which hurts people..... but you have to very small or unlucky to die from it....

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.