Divorces

• bait... you sound a lot like me... can't believe you stayed married so long. I sense a difference tho. You seem to like the companionship and are still hopeful.

I don't really like people the same way most do. I mean... I enjoy people in small doses. I am never lonely but I start getting ansy when I am around anyone too long... like.. several days straight. was with my mexican 10 years but... mostly only on weekends. Janice was/is easy since we have different sleeping habits. lasted with one wife only because I always worked out of town.

I don't want a woman to be my buddy where we tear into the panhead together. I want to show up to the bar....beee .. que with a fancy gun and a hot woman.

I am of course... shallow and insensitive...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• lazs

Yes..... I want a woman to work on vehicles with me, her job is to have a hot ass and a nice rack and bring the hot lunch and cold beer to me.

Yes I was married for too long to the wrong person, but now I am going to live my life the way I want.

• bait.. honestly.. I have done the same but... I was like 19... I got lucky and first one left me early.. ripped out my guts.. I realized that I do indeed have to live my life as I need to live it.. nothing to do with as I please... AS I NEED...

You may or may not have missed my point. I am saying that you need.. especially after such a long marriage with raising those great children... a fucking break. I don't think you know what that even means .. that is not a flaw on your part just .... ignorance... not stupid.. you are in no way stupid.. just ignorant. One woman for... well a zillion years does not make you the expert for what YOU need in women.. someone nothing like her is not the answer 90% of the time... the answer is to live with yourself for a while.. and no.. a while is not 3 months.

You have an interesting life. enjoy it. why add baggage to it at this point? Why make it so you have to call in?

Hey.. I could be full of shit on this.. but I like to get laid as much as the next guy. I just want to live too. And that great thing that happens every once in a while? good enough for me. Couldn't have happened if I was ... well.. you know.

lazs

• I bet you would... It is human nature. And.. there are plenty of women out there that want to prove you wrong and me right.

lazs

• Did I leave you with the impression that I am only with one woman?

Hell, I am still on Tinder and looking forward to my two week trip into Ireland in seven days, I have heard what Irish girls are like.

I already have a few woman that I am going to meet there.

• I bet you would... It is human nature. And.. there are plenty of women out there that want to prove you wrong and me right.

lazs

Eventually.

First, I'd fly over to India, rent a whole village and rape it.

*Simulated rape. Role-play.

Euphemism. All performers will be over 18, sign consent forms and be renumerated for services rendered.

• My first marriage, it was a good thing, but we let the things that come with the business get between us. I left taking only a bag of clothes and left her with everything else.

We're still close friends.

Wife #2 died 6 years ago.

My current partner and I live roughly 100km apart, and we're not likely to change that until most of our kids are out of home and independent.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.