Divorces

• my mexican lived 60 miles away... back when I had the 'no girlfriends closer than 60 miles away' rule.

I have since broken most of my own rules when it comes to women.

Kept a few... like.. no more than one kid per wife.. otherwise they get to attached... or.. keep at least $4k safe for bug out.. strange is no way 'strange' on the take nothing thing when you leave.. but ya still got to live for a month or so... If she knows about the money tho then it is no longer real money. most of the stuff I care about women want no part of.

At a certain point in life.. marriage is no longer an advantage financially.. Whenever I was married I always felt trapped. Soo.. probly not a great idea for me to do it again.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I'll bet the problem is he didn't sow his wild oats early.

That doesn't make you a bad person.

I find white people rules to be impossible to comply with and therefore leading only to hypocrisy and trouble.

You're a good guy and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

• ya know when you should get a divorce? when you hear her car pull into the driveway and your guts tie themselves up in knots.

lazs

• So just for shits and giggles I made a tinder profile (Ren and I separated 4 months ago now)

Fair dinkum I didn't even try. It's titled Fat, Fifty and Fucked

I said straight up if you're looking for forever after I'm not the guy... And I'm swiping randomly at what you'd think are the most unavailable women and my phone has been going off its tits.

Seems all you have to do is ~not~ send them a dick pic and they're jumping into the boat. Hell I haven't even brought up sex once, they're always the first to ask.

It's bizarre...

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Thanks man..

I tried to keep it alive, but it just took too much out of me.

I have no intentions of sticking my dick into any of those thirsty bitches from tinder though.. Gotta wonder they're falling over throwing themselves at an old fat fucker like myself with no intention of taking anything further, what nasty surprises they have for you hiding up there for you to keep as a souvenir..

• I do love tinder.

It is great for traveling.....

Hell.... I am a 1-2 here in Canada but when I am on the road I am a solid 5-6...

I have my standards and they are very high.... i figure they have to be twice as beautiful as my ex and younger too.

• well.. when match dot com started or I first heard right around 9/11... I put an ad on in the free ad offer thing cause my guys at work dared me to.... I titled it "looking for a man to ruin your life?"

Oddly... more were looking for a man who could ruin their life than one who liked moonlight walks on the beach and chamber music.

lazs

• I tried to put a profile on there back in the day but they rejected me. They said I answered one of the questions inappropriately.

"What do you like most in a woman?"

Well apparently "my dick" is an inappropriate answer...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• At the time.. 'my dick' would have slipped by.. I said that I did not give a fuck about their opinion about anything and only wanted to spend a long weekend fucking (maybe copulating?) and it got by.. my mexican was pissed cause I only made it about 40 hours.. she called me a liar.

lazs

• I get them calling for time out all the time.

They don't make. Women like they used to.

Particularly the 30 somethings... They only seem. To be cut out for an hour tops. When.the three hour mark passes they're all.. Dude, I have to have a rest.

Seems the idea of all night long is more appealing than the reality.

• When I first got divorced in 2003 is when I started working as a partner with my xArmy SF friend who now owns the Tundra Security group (it was the largest of the 4 companies that were allowed to operate in Afghanistan for years, and now diversified into mainly anti piracy and canine stuff). He was a really good looking dude, and could pull women like nothing I'd ever seen. It was insane, constantly women after him, sending him letters by courier, falling in "love" instantly with him...it was hilarious. Anyhow, he taught me a lot about the art of picking off women, especially online on the then popular "LavaLife", and me like Baitman being a 5 or 6, and that's generous, I realized this didn't matter much, and attitude, slick typing, etc, online, could pull you all the women you could ever want. Lots of solid 8s, even some 9s, and I have some pics of some of my ex's that most here I think would rate as 9s or better. WAY out of my league, but Rob showed me that there was no league, although great looks certainly make it faster and easier.

I went on a crazy rampage, from having been with just one woman for 9 years, to a bewildering amount of options in a short time period. It was fun, but it did get boring, and annoying, having your phone blowing up all day long from different women you've seen in the last month or so. I really longed for that connection with someone, and luckily found it, and it stuck for a long time so far. Rob still to this day operates the same way, I remember his women would change so frequently I would just assign them names by day, ie "is Thursday coming over today?" Even sometimes I had to break that down into AM/PM, as there would be 2 or sometimes 3 with the same day assignment each week. I remember Thursday because the first Thursday was this little surfer chick he found that was a 13 out of 10, maybe higher, like poster perfection, and he continued to see her a long time. I continued to call her "Thursday", even to her face when I bumped into her time to time years later, and she always thought it was funny.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.