That cunt that parks close just hit my trailer

• It is far worse than what I envisioned from your description.

Seriously... they gotta go.

Wow, ditto. GG you shouldn't have to live next door to that bullshit, holy fuck, what a shit show. How can someone live like that?

Is the damage to your bedroom pop out that bent in part under the air conditioner? If that's what that neighbor did, you should file a claim in small claims court or whatever you have like that in California. Unreal, she didn't even offer to repair that after hitting it?

All that shit outside of her place looks like a fire hazard, piles of combustibles and crap just strewn about. Call whoever your city/whatever has for bylaw officers, that has got to be against a bunch of regs. You've gone out of your way IMO tolerating your neighbour, and if your property management doesn't come through...

• What a shitshow

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• If that pile of shit spontaniously combusts your place is going up with it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I bet you don't have insurance.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• LOl.. yep .........'red pill moment' it is like the old say.. a conservative is a liberal that was mugged yeasterdy.

lazs

I'm sorry the black man hurt you in prison.

A liberal is Laz... if he was smart enough to keep his mangina out of a cage.

• If that pile of shit spontaniously combusts your place is going up with it.

That was precisely my first thought as well, and it's why I mentioned bylaw/fire/etc locals. It's more than just an eyesore that sucks to live beside, that pile of shit is potentially a serious threat.

• I just called the management again. They saw my pictures and are going to come out and post a notice. I forgot what she called the notice, but she totally said that she won't have that shit. She told me the cunt has been warned before and that I'm not the first to complain about her.

So I'll give them another shot at handling it.

• make sure you leave a paper trail, just in case the property managers don't take proper action.

Exactly, words mean jackshit unless you have it in an email, letter, or text.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• make sure you leave a paper trail, just in case the property managers don't take proper action.

Yep, this is also especially important if you take her to small claims over the damage she caused your trailer too.

GG, do you have any security cameras? If not it might be worth the investment to get even just a cheap fifty dollar one and point it so that it gets your property/trailer and the garbage dump next door. Just in case she gets pissy or her relative/friend that's been building shit does as well. Insurance in case they decide to damage more of you stuff intentionally, or if they try to move your fence, etc.

Nice Explorer, I try to get most of our vehicles in that same color. Silver/whatever is among the easiest to keep clean I've found (remember 1/2 our year on the road up here is slush/snow/sand for the ice/snow/other bullshit/etc).

• Yep, this is also especially important if you take her to small claims over the damage she caused your trailer too.

GG, do you have any security cameras? If not it might be worth the investment to get even just a cheap fifty dollar one and point it so that it gets your property/trailer and the garbage dump next door. Just in case she gets pissy or her relative/friend that's been building shit does as well. Insurance in case they decide to damage more of you stuff intentionally, or if they try to move your fence, etc.

Nice Explorer, I try to get most of our vehicles in that same color. Silver/whatever is among the easiest to keep clean I've found (remember 1/2 our year on the road up here is slush/snow/sand for the ice/snow/other bullshit/etc).

I was looking at cameras today. I haven't had cameras for several years, but used it have maybe 6 or 8.

• This morning I put up a chain link fence with a big concrete block right on my property line in the front where she parks.

Dont know how it works there. But the code is here it has to be like a foot back from the property line.

But it works different in different towns. Id check first if I were you

• I was looking at places today... and I could get into a bigger and nicer place. I started to cry looking at the places because I thought about Ziggy and how I didn't want to move without him. I don't think I could handle that right now. I'd want to be where Ziggy was and not just shut off that whole part of my life yet. It's so strange. I'm just so upset still.

Umm excuse me of the asking. But where are Ziggys remains now?

• That sideways arrow is where she parks her other car. She parks it after going back and forth to wedge it in there.

I actually put my fence about a foot behind my line. The right side of the utility box on the ground in the back is the line

Local inspector would likely have a field day there. that canopy is a hazard and not intended for long term use. whats she doing? Starting a junk yard?

You LIKE living there you say?

My first reaction was to tell you to find a nicer place. Or buy your own land to put it on.

that other trailer the oen she lives in? Or she just store it there?