That cunt that parks close just hit my trailer

• or hit her with a bowling pin.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I call mine a trailer because it's a trailer. It's on wheels and it has a hitch. It's a travel trailer. The kind you can hook up to and move at any time.

• We call them demountables here

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• We call 'em Twister Bait.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Well, if you're going to call the cops on them better do it before the cops get disbanded by the insane leftists.

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

―Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

• I think I would simply have someone come out and get an estimate for the damage then give her the bill. My buddy scraped the side of his just a half foot or so. It was almost a grand to fix. I would also tell whoever owned the court what happened and give him a copy of the bill.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well, if you're going to call the cops on them better do it before the cops get disbanded by the insane leftists.

That said, if you wait until the cops are disbanded you can just murder them. It's the purge baby!

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

―Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

• Ok.. the purge.. The point most of us seen was "fuck them guys' most of the victims were people who voted for dems. No one gave a shit in the places I might live in. LOL.. every death was one less blue voter. What am I missing?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I think I would simply have someone come out and get an estimate for the damage then give her the bill. My buddy scraped the side of his just a half foot or so. It was almost a grand to fix. I would also tell whoever owned the court what happened and give him a copy of the bill.

lazs

While he's at it. he should also get an accident report and her insurance info. since she hit it with her car. It is an auto accident

• I told them I'm a nice person who doesn't complain. I've been here 12 years and they didn't hear a peep out of me that entire time about anyone, until this lady moved in. This is my second time calling them. The first time she was parking 3 cars - one on my property - when you are allowed to park 1.

I only asked that they come talk to her and explain to her where she can and cannot park and where her property line is. I told them I don't want her to be in any trouble, I'm not asking for any damages and I'm not looking to punish her. I only want her shit off my property and I want her to stay on her property.

The girl asked me to take pictures and I said, what for?? I need you guys to come look and see and TALK to her. After she gave me an attitude ... acting as if I was being difficult because I wouldn't take pictures - I said look, I'm not taking fucking pictures. That's not my responsibility. If you don't want to help or do anything about it I'm calling the police and the fire chief and whoever else I need too.

I guarantee the fire department will shut her shit down and probably not even let her park one car here.

Originally when I complained to the management I did give them pictures. I explained back then that I sleep with my head INCHES AWAY from her car hitting me and that's what I was worried about most. Now she DID hit my bedroom and I was lucky it wasn't worse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!