"civic leaders" call for disbanding police

• California was once a strong 'red' state.. we were the only state to recall a left wing dem governor. and put in a 'conservative one'

OPEN your fucking eyes you stupid ass smug ass rednecks in your log cabins.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• California was once a strong 'red' state.. we were the only state to recall a left wing dem governor. and put in a 'conservative one'

OPEN your fucking eyes you stupid ass smug ass rednecks in your log cabins.

lazs

That was before millions upon millions of illegals were let in

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Look at this BS - one cop fired, the other suspended. Nigro takes one cop's taser after getting arrested for DUI. Runs away. At the 4 to 5 second mark he turns and fires the taser at the cop (look at the red car's open window, at the top of its frame you can clearly see the probes/wires/puff of propellant/etc fire at the cop). One of those probes might have either hit the officer or his own taser or light as it gets dropped/goes flying (cop isn't tased, but by his reaction it was either a single probe strike or he was just stunned/startled by being shot at and dropped his own taser). Cop knows Nigro has one more pair of probes in his taser to fire at him. What would anyone do at this point - threatening a cop with aerosol or electric weapons is grounds for use of lethal force, it's in EVERY single use of force continuum training, both live or the reading materials, that I've seen.

So cop shoots poor poor Nigro, and now, more riots, burning, looting, and 2 cops out of a job for doing what they were trained, and legally allowed to do.

• "yes sir".... "no sir"...stay in the car.... niggers CANNOT pull that shit off. Show me ONE scenario where a cop walked up to a nigger and simply executed him. A fair % of cops oughtn't BE cops, to be sure, but if you don't want then to over-react and kill you, DON'T FUCK WITH THEM

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Look at this BS - one cop fired, the other suspended. Nigro takes one cop's taser after getting arrested for DUI. Runs away. At the 4 to 5 second mark he turns and fires the taser at the cop (look at the red car's open window, at the top of its frame you can clearly see the probes/wires/puff of propellant/etc fire at the cop). One of those probes might have either hit the officer or his own taser or light as it gets dropped/goes flying (cop isn't tased, but by his reaction it was either a single probe strike or he was just stunned/startled by being shot at and dropped his own taser). Cop knows Nigro has one more pair of probes in his taser to fire at him. What would anyone do at this point - threatening a cop with aerosol or electric weapons is grounds for use of lethal force, it's in EVERY single use of force continuum training, both live or the reading materials, that I've seen.

So cop shoots poor poor Nigro, and now, more riots, burning, looting, and 2 cops out of a job for doing what they were trained, and legally allowed to do.

Not a big fan of taser use by anyone. Including cops.

Its still a potentially lethal force.

• aPPARENTly, shooting suspects (at least minority suspects) is frowned upon, hence the appearance of tasers, etc. PRETTY sure I'd rather be tasered than shot (assuming they could hit me)

• Like was mentioned. Attacking a cop with any weapon that could even temporarily blind or incapacitate him is grounds for lethal force.

Sooo.... a blue city is on fire.... how strange. Over yet another rhodes scholar peaceful negro being shot.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't care how many they kill and I don't care how many leftists get killed by their rioting

You really need some sensitivity training. Set 'em up by faking the caring. Like all Democrat politicians do. You'll get many going to your camps voluntarily. :wink