A Real Baby

• every person I talk to who's read that book said it changed their lives.

• Another part of the story. My ex-wife was dinged by her insurance company for driving too fast, but she wasn't the one driving. It seems I hit well over 80 mph when passing a line of cars. She had downloaded her insurance companies app to save a few bucks.

I told her to refute it and oh, don't mention my name.

• I love trips like that.

Looking forward to getting out of here for a trip to Hilton Head in July.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A bit more.

Yesterday I finally started unpacking one of the bags. I needed the shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, razors, etc. After I pulled out a couple of items out of the main compartment I hear a loud buzzing. That was startling!

Can't be my phone, what other electronics do I have that would cause that. My tablet is in the other bag and my GoPro is in the other bag as well. I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned, scared.

I slapped the pocket it was coming from hoping for a quick kill. I thought it was a bee, hornet, or maybe a Texas size Murder Hornet. Well the slap didn't even change it's tone. That rascal was pissed!

I quickly yank the zipper and jump back thinking something would fly out. I figured it would be big. Nothing came out.

After a long second I peered in, didn't see anything. Then peeked in again at a slower pace. All I saw were razor blades and a toothbrush. That rascal must be burrowed in a corner. Quickly I stuck my hand in there. I could feel the anger of its vibrations. Crap. Holy Crap!

With nerves of steel I snatched the razor blades and the toothbrush out of the pocket. It was terrifying! But then the buzzing was on the outside.

What?! Then I looked at the toothbrush, I had unwittingly bought an electric toothbrush and somehow turned it on while taking the toiletries out. That thing didn't look electric when I bought it. It was barely thicker than a normal toothbrush.

Sigh!

• My son showed me one of those things. I use toothbrushes for gun cleaning and to clean the reuseable K cup things before filling em again. They really are like a normal brush. seem to last forever too. I just bought a two pack since Janice does not like to bring her normal electric with her when she stays. Being a gigolo is hard work!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!