"You ain't black"

• You mean like Teflon Donnie who has murdered almost 100,000 Americans?

Interesting. Are you suggesting that someone else could have held it to 0? I mean, the Governors of the individual states have done it... right?

I love having a number to hit someone over the head with in spite of having zero clue what it actually means.

• You mean like Teflon Donnie who has murdered almost 100,000 Americans?

Stupid ass, Trump didn't kill anyone. And it wasn't Trump who ordered nursing homes to accept and keep COVID-19 patients, nor did he refuse the nursing homes additional staff, personal protection gear, or equipment to separate patients and contain the spread. Trump also gave New York thousands of beds and personnel they never used, New York, under Cuomo and deBlasio preferred to murder nursing home patients. They didn't even use the Javitz Center temporary hospital, and they drove Samaritan's Purse out.

You can just fuck right off and die, you stupid ass lying liberal prick.

• Teflon Donnie just diddles as *Rome* began to burn.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• How about the empty hospital ship Trump sent to Jew York? Could have used those but no, killer Cuomo would rather place infected in nursing homes. There by ensuring a higher death count.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Teflon Donnie just diddles as *Rome* began to burn.

Like I said elsewhere. It's stuff like this that has convinced me a civil war is inevitable.

You are confronted with facts, and you ignore them for your own delusions. There is no reasoning with people like you. And eventually your lunacy will combine with your impotent rage and cause a fight.

• Like I said elsewhere. It's stuff like this that has convinced me a civil war is inevitable.

He You are confronted with facts, and he you ignore them for your own delusions. There is no reasoning with people like him you. And eventually his your lunacy will combine with your impotent rage and cause a fight.

fify

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• He's a cunt.

Unfortunately there are many more like him.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• He's a cunt.

Unfortunately there are many more like him.

You like cunts.

• It was agreed beforehand the ship would NOT take Covid patients....it's not equipped to separate such people, everyone on board would get sick

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Only because the orders were to count "Anything" as Covid, it sat unused.

Some folks just need a safe place. I provide my Blocked list as a service to many.

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Saw an interesting thing the other day---someone dies, is counted as 'Covid'...life insurance may not have to pay off, because a pandemic is an 'act of God'

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Poor people and negros can't afford insurance so insurance is a way to perpetuate white wealth and inequality for generations.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well we can ask Boroda for you.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018