I can't picture this guy ever getting violent and trying to grab someone's gun

• taser malfunctioned, probes didn't deploy

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Fucking Keystone fucking Cops.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• 1- He's not required to present ID. Fuck da Police.

2- Cop was gonna taze him even though he was standing there, arms outstretched, as he was instructed. Fuck da Police.

3- No, you can't search my car. Fuck da Police.

4- If it were any one of you who got tazed you'd be crying like little bitches. Fuck da Police.

5- If you're white you're treated differently than if you're black. Don't believe it? Watch the video again. And Fuck da Police.

• dress and act like a gang banger, get treated like a gang banger.

Gotta side with the negro here. Unless he was doing something wrong that isnt shown in the video. the cop had no legit reason to fuck with him any more then he would have reason to fuck with you or me.

Dress is considered free speech the SCOTUS has ruled as much for the last 50 years. How you dress in and of itself should not be a reason to be stopped or questioned.

You and I as private citizens how ever may assume whatever we want and treat him however we want based on his looks.

• I've been approached by cops like that before just sitting in my car reading at the mall. There had been thefts in the parking lot recently. They're just doing their job and all you have to do is act reasonable and sane. How fucking hard is that?

They guys is suspicious with that POS car and the way he's dressed, whether you guys admit that or not. Look at that area he's in behind those shit houses. Probably a bad neighborhood.

This guy looks like a violent asshole to me. I can totally see he charging at someone just because they followed him.

Odds are he was a thug asshole.

• Dred is correct for once. Mike is right as usual.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Gotta side with the negro here. Unless he was doing something wrong that isnt shown in the video. the cop had no legit reason to fuck with him any more then he would have reason to fuck with you or me.

Dress is considered free speech the SCOTUS has ruled as much for the last 50 years. How you dress in and of itself should not be a reason to be stopped or questioned.

You and I as private citizens how ever may assume whatever we want and treat him however we want based on his looks.

How was the cop fucking with him? He was basically checking on what he was doing, which cops do. The guy reacted with restrained violence. You KNOW if that was just some unarmed security guard simply asking him what he was doing, that thug asshole would have probably beat him to within an inch of his life.

• There's a good reason why blacks are treated with extreme caution.

• you people siding with the nigger do not live amongst these ferals where they make up any significant percentage of the population. it was only after the failed tasing that he started to calm down any... he was up to no good 110%

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• you people siding with the nigger do not live amongst these ferals where they make up any significant percentage of the population. it was only after the failed tasing that he started to calm down any... he was up to no good 110%

You are most likely right, he probably was up to no good.

However, in this country a man is innocent until proven guilty.

Isn't that right Mr. Constitution Party?