Certain death

• No, I don't believe it is.

Well without re-education anyway.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• That is what you call "putting your money where your mouth is".

Or

"Leading by example".

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• One of the girls that works for me has lupus and harbors Milo like hate for Trump, she was bitching about him telling people to take that dangerous untested drug so I asked what she took for her lupus she said hydroxy something and wasn’t sure of the exact name, she pulled out the pill bottle and sat with a blank look on her face in silence trying to figure out what the fuck the news meant by untested drug.

• Not unproven either. The whole covid thing is the left pulling all the stops to derail trump.

Anyone here old enough to remember the Hong Kong Flu?

Look it up

• It has been trialed .. by two centers in your country and also in other countries... all the test came to the same conclusion... it is neither good or bad as a covid treatment .... it made no difference to outcomes.... there was only the possible added side effects ...as all medicines have... some get the side effects... some use the fact that there are written on the box, side effects and claim to have them to get out of work and shit like that... then there are some who crush it up and try get high with it... and then there's the mosts... that wonder what all the fuss is

• :this

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Plenty of studies out there that say it is effective. The French study originally said that it reduced the time of infection by at least 31% and that it prevented those with mild symptoms from going into severe symptoms. Plenty of anecdotal stuff too with individuals.... some movie stars and athletes and actual doctors who have taken it.

Seems silly to not even try it if you are at risk and catch the virus.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)