US Intelligence thinks China Covered up Severity of Coronavirus so it could stock up on supplies

• Only thing I’ve bought in the last two months not made in the US was made in Croatia.

Fuck Walmart.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Heh, protein bars.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dork.

• The first thing we need to do is stop buying their shit.

That’s it.

Nearly as devastating as a nuke but without the flash and sunburn.

The problem we have here is nobody is willing to pay for what they buy.

We want all the cool shit. and we want high American wages Especially union manufacturing wages. We just dont want to pay American wages to buy the cool shit we want.

Thing is our standard of living has raised so high that most families cant afford it.

when you were a kid, How many cars did you have?

Tvs? Phones?

Most of the people I knew had one of each. Thats all anyone could afford because to buy American quality, you had to pay American prices.

You could get cheaper stuff but it was "Made in Japan" Or "Taiwan" or "Hong Kong"

And the stuff was..junk.

Now everyone wants their own TV, their own phone, their own car etc etc etc.

And they want it as cheap as possible. Answer...China

Can you imagine the money families would still have if they stuck by. one phone, one TV and one car?

Phone and car alone could save a family $400 a month or more

• Well, a few of us are.

• I probly got too much 'stuff' anyway. I buy food at Walmart but have not bought anything else in quite a while. It is getting to the point tho that choosing between a chink made thing and an American one is not that much difference in price. We will be fine without most of their stuff.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!