Total asshole scumbag defined.

• Here is a total chink toady who made millions.. maybe more by touting the chink line. He is not alone.. Biden and others did as well.. The WHO was just gifted millions to by china in light of Trump cutting them off.

This guy and his company are especially repugnant tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Just to further ruin your day scroat? the fucking asshole experts and scientists are saying that warmer weather and heat will kill the virus (for now) and basically agreeing with what Trump said months ago... you have been betrayed by the holy scientific community............again......

lazs

• Just to further ruin your day scroat? the fucking asshole experts and scientists are saying that warmer weather and heat will kill the virus (for now) and basically agreeing with what Trump said months ago... you have been betrayed by the holy scientific community............again......

lazs

Unlike you, I don't rely on False News pundits for my thoughts. As I said earlier, you can see on the Johns Hopkins map that there are large outbreaks in Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries near the equator. Wishful thinking from Tinyhands won't change that reality. I haven't crunched the numbers because I'm not that interested and because there are smarter people than me with far more data working on it. But the evidence is clear. Hot weather will not stop the spread of the virus. Might slow it down, I dunno. We'll see. But it's not going anywhere any time soon. It's not a matter of what I want to see. I'm looking at reality.

• Wait.. you are saying that outbreaks that are not severe in countries that are jam packed elbow to elbow and were predicted to have devastating effects.........are proof that a virus does not like humid and hotter weather? is that actually what you are saying? Cause.. that seems like you are saying that you are stupid to me.

lazs

• Wait.. you are saying that outbreaks that are not severe in countries that are jam packed elbow to elbow and were predicted to have devastating effects.........are proof that a virus does not like humid and hotter weather? is that actually what you are saying? Cause.. that seems like you are saying that you are stupid to me.

lazs

Your lack of reading comprehension and your refusal to do any research beyond listening to False News has no bearing on what I'm saying.

• Sooo.. you are... or are not...........saying that the outbreaks in shithole countries as jam packed as NYC are as predicted? and weather has no effect?

Let us get that on the FW record here.

lazs

• Oh, so you're saying you don't like reading??

Typical fascist low-information liberal... :loon

• No one reads anything you type.

No one cares what you opine.

Instead you get sniped because you get your talking points from the DNC.

That should be blatantly obvious even to a clueless drone such as yourself.

• I do read pretty fast but I admit that it is easier and more productive for me to read a post not completely filled with spam and garbage. Not only do I not like reading a MSN opinion piece but when you cut and paste it with all the garbage still in it I tend to doze off. If you have a comment in all that garbage it gets lost in the noise.

Why not just give your opinion in a short concise way? I mean... fuck.... even your opinion posts are half trigger words you like to use..... pare that shit down man. I know you can.

lazs

• After years of mentoring.... most of Twats posts have become readable and reflect his thinking. Not saying I agree with most of em but at least they make some kind of sense.

lazs

• I'm a problem solver, always have been, in my blood. It bothers me when I read something that is clearly broken knowing there's nothing I can do to fix it.

• It makes me tense to watch a movie/tv show where someone gets themselves into a serious but ridiculous jam. I tell myself to relax and don't try to figure it out, they'll have a magic fix all at the end of the show. Doesn't always work for me. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.