Aces High Events

• "Instead of acting like some entitled, petulant shit, you could have called their offices.."

Yeah well,

Figures some shit for brains like you would assume they were in the room.

You don't know shit you worthless fuck. Least of all what I did or did not do.

No doubt a dickless little twerp would go begging for a favor. I'm not some self absorbed nigger constantly begging for special consideration. If you weren't such an asshole, I'd feel sorry for you.

But I did take the time to ring and let them know why they list my custom. In the middle of the bullshit excuses I hung up.

The game was beginning to suck anyhow. There's plenty as good or better now that don't cost a penny.

• No doubt a dickless little twerp would go begging for a favor. I'm not some self absorbed nigger constantly begging for special consideration. If you weren't such an asshole, I'd feel sorry for you.

You're the one that came to the boards crying about a game like a little pussy and now you're crying about what I called you. A true pussy.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• It still shouldn't be that hard to give someone your money with so many F2P games around. I downloaded it 6 months ago and they wouldn't even send the activation email. I played something else.

Sounds like you have some email issues.

Wait. I'll type your next response!

"No! I have a fantastic computer that cost me $1000000000 dollars and have no problem emailing aNyoNe eLsE in tHe wOrlD!"

Was that close?

• What was your IGN?

• No I think it was something like "Go fuck yourself" It shouldn't be that hard

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• First place I checked. You don't have an account here?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I did have an account but, shortly after I made the swap from the old FW site someone in their infinite wisdom made it "not exist" when I tried to log in. Now I'm what's known as an "occasional lurker". I made some new AcesHigh films on my youtube nudge nudge wink wink say no more xD

Dolby

• I did have an account but, shortly after I made the swap from the old FW site someone in their infinite wisdom made it "not exist" when I tried to log in. Now I'm what's known as an "occasional lurker". I made some new AcesHigh films on my youtube nudge nudge wink wink say no more xD

Dolby

You talking about your account on this forum?

• Give gg some idea of what email account you may have used and she may be able to help you get logged in. I gave her one of my email addresses and it was tied to Bill or Hillary Clinton. Those thieves!