A tale of two governors...

• Oddly... both are women. One is a demoncrat from Michigan. the other is a republican from South Dakota. One asks for all visiting between family members and boating to be banned but the pot shops and lottery to stay open. The other got 100k doses of Hydro to give to all her hospital patients and health care workers in what is basically a state wide trial.

lazs

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…panded-stay-at-home-order

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…for-coronavirus-treatment

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Our recall petition is up to 172,000 signatures and rising.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• It will be pretty interesting over the next couple of weeks to see how that works in SD. Even more interesting to see how the Left spins/dismisses a Yuge success.

• How many will it take to go into effect?

I'm not sure, someone said it has to hit 250K to be considered.

There were less than 75,000 when I signed it Saturday.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• They need 25% of the over 4 million people that voted in the gubernatorial election.

So... a bit over 1 million signatures. Then the signatures need to be vetted and I think Secretary of State gets involved somehow... blah blah blah... it gets on a ballot.

Here's the thing... a special election costs the state a shit pile of money.

My advice is to just ignore the dumb bitch and oust her at the next election.

• #1 is not wrong... if people there go out boating and hunting and whatever and she gets heavy handed? she is fucked big time. At this point the dems know they are losing big time so it is hail mary pass time for them. throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

to irons point.. if the SD trial shows wildly positive results.. house painters in NJ and others are gonna slit their wrists. this really is what is needed tho.. do a whole state trial of whatever is a cure or prophylactic... Right now there are 70 trials world wide for vaccines..

Oddly? the end of the world fuckwads are not putting out that info.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Check it out. Sailing is allowed. You Deplorables with motorboats can sail can't you? :biggrin

That there's equality under the law :thumbsup

https://www.michigan.gov/coron…06-98810-525391--,00.html

• I don't see any practical way that they could stop people. But back home they're putting up cameras at every boat launch, or so I'm told. So the fuzz may intend to make a token effort until they're told otherwise. And government employees do love their overtime.

• I can tell you one thing with certainty. Those cameras will make great target practice.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• I don't see any practical way that they could stop people. But back home they're putting up cameras at every boat launch, or so I'm told. So the fuzz may intend to make a token effort until they're told otherwise. And government employees do love their overtime.

I have a hard time believing that they are installing remote cameras at EVERY boat launch.

I mean... think about that... what are the going to do with 10,000 pictures of hillbillies flipping them the bird?

• Yeah, probably just ramps managed by one alphabet-soup agency or another. But that's most of them back in Southern Appalachia.