New Printer

• I didn't see a computer forum so I decided to post here.

In recent times I've been getting important documents sent to my phone but no easy way to print them. Some come as pictures. Which I don't like but you take what you get. On the advice of a co-worker I purchased the HP Officejet Pro 9010.

I've been impressed. Took me a minute to figure it out though. It's wireless! The less wires the better in my humble opinion. That thing is so much faster than my old Cannon it's unbelievable. That's not to put the Cannon down. I had the cannon for 6 years and no paper jams and let's face it technology changes rapidly. And, of course I can print from my phone. Which is way over the top for me.

It also wasn't badly priced at around $160.

Thought I would give a heads up.

• I like the HP's but windows does not. Every time my computer does a windows update it creates a copy of the driver. So if you have it hooked to your computer and it won't print one day check your printers and devices folder. There will be a copy of your printer there. You have to switch your default to get your printer working again.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• The printer I have been most happy with is my current one that Ive had about 5 years now. A Brother. Its given me the least long term headaches of any I have had.

My last printer was an HP I was so disgusted with I took a sledge hammer to it when I took it out to the trash. And I enjoyed it.

Now this doesnt mean yours will have those sorts of problems. I know people who love their HPs.

I just havent had the same amount of luck with them

• I found it's often cheaper to buy a new printer than it is to buy the ink refills for the old one. Makes me think of forking out for a laser

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• The printer I have been most happy with is my current one that Ive had about 5 years now. A Brother. Its given me the least long term headaches of any I have had.

My last printer was an HP I was so disgusted with I took a sledge hammer to it when I took it out to the trash. And I enjoyed it.

Now this doesnt mean yours will have those sorts of problems. I know people who love their HPs.

I just havent had the same amount of luck with them

Smash Office Space GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I promised myself I would never buy another printer.....ever!

I have a perfectly good one in the mancave,but it's out of ink and the refills cost close to the price of a new one. So it sits waiting for the next time I need to use it,which is almost never,it's easier to just have something printed off. Zipdrive and off to the library,cost a whole dollar to have whatever I need printed off,or if it's some pix,wallyworld will do those for slightly more coin.

• Dam, I remember one of those in the office in elementary school.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• I have one of the big old HP officejets. I rarely print anything so it sits a lot. Ink is pricey but lasts a couple years for me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I promised myself I would never buy another printer.....ever!

I have a perfectly good one in the mancave,but it's out of ink and the refills cost close to the price of a new one. So it sits waiting for the next time I need to use it,which is almost never,it's easier to just have something printed off. Zipdrive and off to the library,cost a whole dollar to have whatever I need printed off,or if it's some pix,wallyworld will do those for slightly more coin.

Yea. For me that doesnt quite work LOL

• We’ve had our 7610 for a few years now. I wanted a printer that could handle 11 x 17 sheets. I use spreadsheets to track my finances. I still print them out once a month.

It’s nice to be able to print from my phone but we go through ink cartridges far too quickly.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018