Chinese bitch purposely spreading Coronavirus?

• Judging by how fast and deliberate she's moving, I'm thinking she was doing that all day and all over the place. Looks like she's doing it like thats her job.

She looks like she's sick too. I hope she's found. Maybe she has ties that need to be looked into.

• Thing is... maybe the cops can make contact with her, but detaining or even searching someone because they "touched some things" is not going to fly.

Unless she comes out and admits to what she was doing, there isn't a damn thing they can do... and honestly... that's the way it should be.

• If she is a Chinese agent that should be considered an act of war. Of course we have long been at war with China and others in many ways. More seriously we are are war with each other. Both sides think the other has been duped. One side has never recognized the external threat though.

• Sorry... last bit...

I applaud the woman for calling her out, but if she was really concerned she should have drop kicked Momma San, drug her ass into the back, and then beat a confession out of her.

That would have been bad ass.

• Thing is... maybe the cops can make contact with her, but detaining or even searching someone because they "touched some things" is not going to fly.

Unless she comes out and admits to what she was doing, there isn't a damn thing they can do... and honestly... that's the way it should be.

I don't think that's true at all. Intentionally spreading anything is a serious crime. People get detained and questioned for things that appear to be crimes all the time. All they have to do is test her. No person could claim that they didn't know they might spread it by touching stuff.

• I don't think that's true at all. Intentionally spreading anything is a serious crime. People get detained and questioned for things that appear to be crimes all the time. All they have to do is test her. No person could claim that they didn't know they might spread it by touching stuff.

Maybe she's just OCD.

We're going to detain you and then do an invasive medical test and then hold you until the results come back.

Yeah... nah.

• Nope. There are rules that law enforcement have to follow. Just because the emotional response is to have her detained and tested and the comedic response is to drop kick her and beat a confession out of her... it doesn't make either of them correct.

Besides... I'm kind of thinking that a Chinese "agent" probably wouldn't be Chinese at all. It's not like someone at the CCP is going, "Uh yeah, Chang's Grandma said that she'd spread the virus for an extra fish head." If they wanted to really spread that shit, there are far better ways than touching the computers at Wally World.

• Nope. There are rules that law enforcement have to follow. Just because the emotional response is to have her detained and tested and the comedic response is to drop kick her and beat a confession out of her... it doesn't make either of them correct.

Besides... I'm kind of thinking that a Chinese "agent" probably wouldn't be Chinese at all. It's not like someone at the CCP is going, "Uh yeah, Chang's Grandma said that she'd spread the virus for an extra fish head." If they wanted to really spread that shit, there are far better ways than touching the computers at Wally World.

yer dumb

People can be brought in for things that appear to be crimes. Did you fall and bump your head? This is totally in that realm. Would you like me to refer you to the "gina is always right" links? I'm thinking they are already looking for her. I'll be bet that withing days we will be hearing about her again.