Joe Biden... Fucking WTF

• Isn't rape a felony? you can't have a felony and be POTUS can you.... I can't believe they let Trump stay in office! someone should do something!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Joe is being pushed into this campaign as a sacrificial lamb. Because the democraptic Star Chamber doesn't want their strongest candidates toting an ass-kicking this November. This is all about 2024...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Whatever their reasons, Dems have done everything in their power to lose. Even if Biden manages to accidentally win, it'll be without my vote.

• Did you see the latest Biden from his basement interview? The man is losing it. He said that he was not in the room on the Flynn briefing... then a minute later he said he was in the room then he said he did not understand anything that was going on in the room. The last is probly the truth. With an idiot like Biden not being able to keep his fingers out of women and kids and blowing it on every interview.... The monkey boy and Comey have to be really worried.

I am sure that the powers that were are asking hillary if maybe Biden can't have an 'accident' soon. Sooon.

lazs

• Did you see the latest Biden from his basement interview? The man is losing it. He said that he was not in the room on the Flynn briefing... then a minute later he said he was in the room then he said he did not understand anything that was going on in the room. The last is probly the truth. With an idiot like Biden not being able to keep his fingers out of women and kids and blowing it on every interview.... The monkey boy and Comey have to be really worried.

I am sure that the powers that were are asking hillary if maybe Biden can't have an 'accident' soon. Sooon.

lazs

I haven't been paying much attention to the Biden train-wreck. Unless and until they come up with something better than Hillary and Biden, the Dems have lost my support. I voted responsibly last time in spite of their deliberate election-rigging... no plans to do the same this time.

Which is not to say my opinion of Trump and the Republicunts has improved in the slightest. I'm just acknowledging that there's no credible opposition left. Dems have learned absolutely nothing useful since 2016. I'll no longer be a part of that shit except to point and laugh when the cuntservatives do their usual stupid shit.

I see no sense of urgency among the Democratic leaders where the 2020 election is concerned, and they're on track to fail miserably. It's kinda like you fascists not taking the Plague seriously. In both cases, we're talking about complacent geezers in business-as-usual-mode, ignoring the freight train coming their way.

One thing I've learned over the years is that you can't convince somebody over 50 of... anything. Not until they're personally affected- and even then it's a roll of the dice as to whether or not they're willing/able to learn. Hell all of us humans are that way to some extent- but for many it's set in stone as they get older.

Nothing to do but stand back and enjoy the train-wreck for what it is. I'll do my part when it's time to clean up the inevitable mess :)

• No offense but... no... you will not do your part. And... I have already been where you are but you are not yet where I am.

Ok... 'draft dodger' supporter of Kennedy... then a libertarian till I figured out what useless fucking egg heads they were. Then a reluctant republican because... well.. the alternative was unthinkable. You will not do any more than I have done... maybe less... you will vote. Like me.. and nogame.. you will squander your vote on useless fucks here and there. You will refuse to see the big picture.... hey.. I did the same.. so.. if you are an idiot then so was/am I.

Trump is a gamechanger. anyone who does not see that is blind. He is the person I have waited for and never expected. The republican party I held my nose and voted for ... Dole... romney.... what the fuck? the republicans who hid from reporters or went full tea fucking party or neo god damn con? Trump has turned these fuckwads into ball bearing patriots. I am glad to live in this turning point in history and to be a small part of it.

Look... the rest of world? they are snooooooty but they are also jealous. Trump made em even more jealous. some got past that and elected mini Trumps... the Trump world has no real wars. certainly no endless wars... can you not see this as a turning point? The Trump world makes sure China never rules the planet.. .can you not see that?

lazs

• Oh.... ball bearing.... it is a reference to one of my dads favorite expressions... he called male cats 'ball bearing mouse traps' you get my drift?

lazs

• Trump is an sham-wow salesman who would've accomplished nothing without his daddy's money and Democrats' incompetence.

He's a symptom of our times, not the cause.

• A 3 year old can speak better than Teflon Don, the Orange Clown.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I agree that Trump is a sham wow salesman. but have you ever used a sham wow? they may not be as great as the commercials but they work pretty damn good.

lazs