This Decision is the Height of Callousness :)

• Abbott hope to produce 5 million kits this month. What I'm waiting for is an antibody test so people who've had it with indeterminate symptoms can get back to work, and their lives.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• How many people here still work? I'm still working as of next week, difficult to say how much longer, motels are being shut down

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• How many people here still work? I'm still working as of next week, difficult to say how much longer, motels are being shut down

I'm not! I'll start worrying in a year. That's a guess btw. Things turn south fast.

My heart goes out to all of those struggling.

• When I think about this post I realize there is no changing his stance. My only goal here is to refute. Misinformation must be refuted. I learned that from Trump and realized the mistakes Bush made in not doing so.

• Because he didn't have insurance.

Nope. Because he had a fever. Hospitals are on lockdown right now. Very few are admitting Wuhan Virus patients. You see... it's bad to bring it into a building with people who don't have it.

My dad just had a heart valve replaced 3 weeks ago. For his follow ups, he's had to go through multiple viral and security screening stations (2 before he even entered the building). His doctor had specific instructions NOT to send him to his office... only to the x-ray room. Everything is being done by phone and technician.

• When I think about this post I realize there is no changing his stance. My only goal here is to refute. Misinformation must be refuted. I learned that from Trump and realized the mistakes Bush made in not doing so.

Cheeto is the master of misinformation, be sure.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• You only respond by meme, milo. Meme and rumor. This thread shows you have no idea what you're talking about and will chose to recycle anything that says "Trump Bad" even though it makes no sense.

• You only respond by meme, milo. Meme and rumor. This thread shows you have no idea what you're talking about and will chose to recycle anything that says "Trump Bad" even though it makes no sense.

welcome to reality http://trumplies.us/

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Mini... what kind of a valve did your dad get? I have a cadaver one and it has been in for almost 20 years now.

Abbot figures to have a million of the tests out by the end of the month. Production should go up after that. My guess is that we will be doing a million tests a month with this new test by sometime in may. Maybe a lot more. This is a huge deal for emergency people who need to know if they are infected before going home... or interacting with people.

Theoretically a nurse at a factory could test every worker in the parking lot before letting em in to work.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well... at least he never said for us to get used to being a second class country cause those jobs were never coming back. Or sold us a health care plan where he said that it would make health care cheaper and if we liked our doctor we could keep our doctor. Or bought guns from gun stores and sent em to the cartels to kill Americans ........etc.........etc....

If he lied and said unemployment was at 3.3% when it was actually 3.5% ? I can live with that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Even at 1 million per month, it takes 10 years to test the work force. This is nice now because it is a much more effective prescreen for hospitals. Expecting it to come near homes any time before July would be optimistic.

Dad got a valve made of bovine something or other. Intestine or stomach... I can't remember which. It wasn't a valve from the animal, just constructed from pieces parts. The nice thing is no need for anti-rejection meds. He did the semi invasive surgery. They removed a piece of rib under his right arm and went in through a 3" opening with a tube/scope setup. He was out of the hospital in 3 days (was supposed to be 2 but he had a problem with nausea). I'm waiting for him to get back into form and see how much this has helped. He's had the murmur for several years now and he has only recently really felt slowed by it. The downside is that they just had to have their dog put down and his main exercise was taking it on multiple walks every day. At least mom will still keep him busy.