Cuba and Cancer

• Watching that now on PBS Nova.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Airhead needs to see that

Mine is bladder cancer, and it's kinda spread from there- they call it "high grade" and it's in the muscle of the bladder and maybe spread into other organs, so we have another operation next week and then they'll work on slowing down the spread but basically it's not gonna go away.... I'll play their game until it starts wasting me, but I'm not going to be pathetic and dying and have my grandkids remember me as pathetic and dying... Fuck that.

Of course I'm afraid of dying but I'm much more afraid of wasting away to a pathetic state when I do die. In comparison dying while still being viable is the best option. Hey, it is what it is.

• Mine is bladder cancer, and it's kinda spread from there- they call it "high grade" and it's in the muscle of the bladder and maybe spread into other organs, so we have another operation next week and then they'll work on slowing down the spread but basically it's not gonna go away.... I'll play their game until it starts wasting me, but I'm not going to be pathetic and dying and have my grandkids remember me as pathetic and dying... Fuck that.

Of course I'm afraid of dying but I'm much more afraid of wasting away to a pathetic state when I do die. In comparison dying while still being viable is the best option. Hey, it is what it is.

Sorry to hear of this. My mother in law had that.

Wish you the best, Keep on swinging.

• I get it. A friend opted for no treatment and was diagnosed with an aggressive esophageal cancer that was metastatic when discovered. His life expectancy was six months but lasted almost four years without traditional oncological treatment. He went holistic.

The last few months were in an opiated fog though.

The immunotherapy being used by the Cubans and others basically incites your immune system to attack the cancer. The mechanism is brilliant. You'll always have cancer but it's treated as a chronic condition such as hypertension or diabetes and extends life until you die from something else.

Something to ask your medical team. Hey kids, have you read up on the immunotherapy work going on in Buffalo in conjunction with the Cuban immunolists?

• Mine is bladder cancer, and it's kinda spread from there- they call it "high grade" and it's in the muscle of the bladder and maybe spread into other organs, so we have another operation next week and then they'll work on slowing down the spread but basically it's not gonna go away.... I'll play their game until it starts wasting me, but I'm not going to be pathetic and dying and have my grandkids remember me as pathetic and dying... Fuck that.

same here. bladder cancer. was pissing blood for years until the day i couldn't piss at all. it was after a night at a pub . i was going to explode. the blood from a bleeding tumour had blocked up the plumming, hospital and kimo. didn't work. but then there was a new treatment , they injected me with terboculous. was sick as dog for a long time i had tb. but it seemed to work.

i get check ups. no what your mean about wasting away airhead. not me mate. my grave is dug

• no . i had 6 years of treatment. i get a check up every 6 months, that's when they push a camera up my dick to check my bladder. not as bad as it sounds when you have had it done as often as i have. suppose to get it done in two weeks but that was canceled due to the lockdown.

• That sounds like immunotherapy right there.

I have a customer who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 6 years ago and is still going strong using immunotherapy. She says she can only take each drug for so long before the have to switch her to something else.

Would never know it to look at her

• ya know... People think that doctors know about every new thing. I had HepC I read on the intranet about a new drug that was 99% effective in just a few weeks. I told him about it. He scoffed. I told him the drug company and that their stock had skyrocketed... that got his attention.... he called his stock broker. I got the pills and was cured in two weeks.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)