2020 Election Day?

• Talks that COVID-19 could have a second coming in the fall and may be just as bad as it is currently.

IF this happens and vaccine will not be not ready by late fall. How will they do the election?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• This is how Trump become president for life.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Oregon does it 100% by mail-in, so no difference here.

I do miss going to the polls, there was a sense of civic duty that came along with it that is missing with the mail in system. That and I believe a lot more possibility of fraud.

• And watch as the Dumb Hoser is smitten.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I don't trust how democrats always seem to find boxes and boxes of mail in ballots in someone's car trunk during a normal election. Imagine if it was all done by mail in ballot...

I trust Democrats to lie, cheat, steal, and scream/whine at the sky when none of it works.

• How can anyone with an ounce of dignity associate with a party that actually officiated screaming at the sky?

I'll be happy to side with the party that *didn't* tell my parents that this shit is "just the flu". "will go away". "It's like a miracle".

I'll be happy to side against the stupid motherfucker who turned down the masks from the WHO, and set one state against another in a fucking bidding war... so that money decides who lives and who dies. The piece of shit who refuses to allow an open-enrollment of Obamacare while *millions* are losing their jobs and therefore their health insurance. And for no other reason than the fact that it's not his own perfect healthcare plan that you all know he promised. And he's never even *proposed* in any detail whatsoever.

Ya'll elected an empty suit who will sign anything that's put in front of him... and we're watching the results. But hey, you got to trigger some Libtards!

If this shit plays out anywhere close to FEDERAL projections, we are all well and truly fucked, economically. There's going to be *millions* of Americans with six-figure medical bills that they can't possibly pay in their lifetimes. And no way to bankrupt them.

That will change. And I'll vote for whomever I reckon will change it.

Also the medical industry is going to financially collapse without many many trillions in bailouts. AKA Medicare For All :laughing

• Sorry, just too much nonsense early in your post. You should try to sound more reasonable at first and then work in the lunacy if you want to infect someone.

• Oh you poor dear... you mean you have to pay for your own healthcare???

Hey, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies gotta make profits somehow :thumbsup

• Yep, that's why I said fuck em in the neck and never went any further. If I get sick I am dying before I even think about going to a doc.

Obamacare just made health insurance cost way more than what It should.

When they rolled it out. My health insurance went up in price and deductible, and did not cover no where near what it did prior to.

• While the illegals fill the emergency rooms and drive costs to unaffordable levels. Thanks Democrats. you most certainly did build that.