• We've been slowly grooming a small lot down south for recreational pursuits. Clearing logging roads, getting utilities, road access..

Part of the plan is a..."pavilion", as the lady at the sheet metal supply calls it, that I can park an r.v. in and keep it sorta out of the weather.

Last month I took a week and, with help for a couple of days, and in spite of trailer issues, idiot broads at the lumber yard, rain, lotsa nosey neighbors, etc., managed to get as far as a couple rafters up. Just gotta frame and install the roof and fence the perimeter....for now.

They're getting a lot of rain atm but as soon as it slows, I think we're gonna grab the in laws and split. Not one reported case in the entire county....sounds pretty good about now.

Shame I couldn't be more productive earlier. A plug and play plan "B" would already be in use...sucks to be me. We had snow on the ground a couple days ago..fuck.

• Yup... Take it to them.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yup... Take it to them.

Yes, by all means.

Our rural ICU has seven beds and eight ventilators. We are more than happy to have those resources used by citiots that think "bugging out" to their vacation property is a good idea when they are far more likely to get quality care where they came from.

This is a virus, not a collapse of government or natural disaster. In my estimation this is a "bug in" scenario.

• Yeah well,

In light of the hysteria displayed by our resident pinhead, retard, and aborigine, my thoughts appear ever more inspired.

Part of my rationale for this purchase was for a circumstance of this nature. And of course..America.

I own it. I built it. I can do as I please...for now. I've got a 90 year old in law climbing the walls and where we are is an enclave of city workers. Way too much risk. Much smarter to be somewhere I can get most everything delivered to an address 1/2 mile from the nearest residence. What I can't buy, I can harvest if it comes to that.

Nobody's gonna look after us, we're too well prepared. It's important to ensure our own well being.

If you don't like it, well, I guess you can fuck right off.

• You're an entitled piece of shit. Stay the fuck home.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Heh,

The ankle biters are are cheeky tonight.

"You're an entitled piece of shit."

And you're a stupid insecure pussy. You better thank all those selfless engineers that gave you an outlet to run your chickenshit cock socket without having to risk a stay in the hospital.

Learn how to shit for yourself you little punk. Then go look up those big words you regurgitate. You won't learn anything. Too stupid. But it will keep you from annoying the grownups for a while.

• Fuck his entitled ass.

• Fuck his entitled ass.

They got a couple trusses up though... totally ready to take Grandma Pubes up there and live like off the grid and stuff.

Gonna have a big harvest in a week or twenty.

Nobody is gonna have to look after them... no Sir, they got this under control.

:biglaugh

• Heh,

Gotta laugh at the resident pillow biters. Took a while before I realized how weaklings and morons react to a superior specimen. Nowadays, I confess to a degree of satisfaction with their pathetic bleating and resentment.

Like one of these shitstains is capable of anything but womanly, pecker envy.. laughable.

Gotta blame the parents. They had a choice and chose to do a shit job.