Quarantine Cooking

• Tinfoil prevents the char- and you need a char. Also did you put KETCHUP on those potatoes? The only thing I put ketchup on is French Fries. Damn.

LOL, all kidding aside- that looks damn good... next grilling adventure get some asparagus. Olive oil and black pepper, directly on the coals until you get char marks. Nice and hot coals will give you a crunchy stalk and that char we all love so much.

• Tinfoil prevents the char- and you need a char. Also did you put KETCHUP on those potatoes? The only thing I put ketchup on is French Fries. Damn.

LOL, all kidding aside- that looks damn good... next grilling adventure get some asparagus. Olive oil and black pepper, directly on the coals until you get char marks. Nice and hot coals will give you a crunchy stalk and that char we all love so much.

Thanks for the tips! I like the asparagus idea. The potatoes and corn both charred some. I put (Gulp) butter, pepper, and salt in the tin foil.

The butter was my idea. I found out today my daughter uses Olive Oil, sigh. The idea of using tin foil came from her.

• Well I like me some char and...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

Brussels sprouts are really good fixed the same way as you mentioned with asparagus. I like a bit of that pink Himalayan salt on em too.