Germany passes a 800 billion dollar relief plan

• While Pelosi fiddles as rome is smoldering? Germany is following Trumps lead and passing it's own stimulus.. Our POTUS is meeting with the G20 leaders as the head of the worlds economy... I guess he will let True-Dough... sit in the back of the room in blackface ..

seems to me that every governor and every world leader is at least a few days behind the Donald...

Now countries are saying that they need to get peope back to work. cause... the cure is maybe worse than the virus... Your-Up is maybe in real trouble.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Nope, we borrow the money from them as usual. We aren't responsible enough to pay as we go.

What’s this we shit? Obama and his cronies DOUBLED the debt in only 8 years.

Funny how you always forget to mention things like that.

Try telling THE story instead of A story once in a while.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• he can only fuck up a meeting by being a snooty immature two faced brat iike he always is at important meetings with the leader of the free world... Kisses Trumps ass in front of him and then tries to stab him in the back when Trump is not around.

Congrats... you elected a politician.

lazs

• Who cares? he is the leader of your country and you never come on here and so your hateful poutty act like you do with Trump who is not even your president.

The guy has never made a good decision in his life but never a peep out of you on him.

lazs

• Poor spazs is upset about something......

For the record I called chump an idiot long before he was prez,he had some stupid show on TV and the catch phrase was "your fired". IMO all politicians are crooks different sides of the same coin. Turdeau isnt my PM but you knew that right?

• Poor spazs is upset about something......

For the record I called chump an idiot long before he was prez,he had some stupid show on TV and the catch phrase was "your fired". IMO all politicians are crooks different sides of the same coin. Turdeau isnt my PM but you knew that right?

I think it is finally setting in what a fuckup Cheeto is and the Truptards realize they got suckered.