Cumo the hero!

• Last year he turned down ventilators... too expensive and not needed... Now the sage this leader that has turned his state into the epicenter of the virus................Is having a press conference every day.

What is he saying? He is saying today what Trump said two days ago... what a little fucking toady for the left. every day he does the same but he is praised for forward thinking?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Last year he turned down ventilators... too expensive and not needed... Now the sage this leader that has turned his state into the epicenter of the virus................Is having a press conference every day.

What is he saying? He is saying today what Trump said two days ago... what a little fucking toady for the left. every day he does the same but he is praised for forward thinking?

lazs

You do know that's not true, correct?

First, it wasn't last year. The report came out in 2015.

Second, the report made no recommendations to buy the ventilators, nor did the report mention the cost of the ventilators. The report did say that in the case of an extreme virus outbreak (the report used the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak as the model), the state would be short 16,000 ventilators and the state would also be short of trained technicians to operate the ventilators.

You should take some time to verify whatever the presidential village idiot says because more often than not, the village idiot just spews billshit.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• He turned down ventilators when he could have had em an now is begging for em.. simple as that... he is a pile of shit.

I want him to run in 2024 against Trump jr... little POS port-0-riacan

lazs

• He turned down ventilators when he could have had em an now is begging for em.. simple as that... he is a pile of shit.

I want him to run in 2024 against Trump jr... little POS port-0-riacan

lazs

He didn't turn down purchasing the ventilators. As I said, the report made no recommendations to purchase or not to purchase the ventilators. Nor did the report mention the costs of the ventilators.

You could read it yourself if you like but you and I know that you won't because it would show the village idiot squatting in the White House lied.

Like the typical racist piece of shit you are, you can't get someone's ethnicity right. Cuomo is of Italian descent.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• He didn't turn down purchasing the ventilators. As I said, the report made no recommendations to purchase or not to purchase the ventilators. Nor did the report mention the costs of the ventilators.

You could read it yourself if you like but you and I know that you won't because it would show the village idiot squatting in the White House lied.

Like the typical racist piece of shit you are, you can't get someone's ethnicity right. Cuomo is of Italian descent.

If the God King Cheeto and his mouth piece Faux News said it, it has to be true.

• I get it. No one can know what is going to be needed in an emergency. you do the best you can. But if Trump is not 100% right 100% of the time he is an idiot?

lazs