social distancing

• Thing is it is the shithole blue cities that are epicenters.. now it is New Orleans wit a giant outbreak.

Remember folks.. the left said people not living in big cities were destroying the planet by not conserving resources.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Some folks is prepared though.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It's crazy. One guy at the hardware store was within three feet of me, probably closer to under two feet.

I turned my head quarter left and coughed.

Cleared out the three behind me.

The guy in front of me about 7-8 feet away went apoplectic telling me I shouldn't be out in public.

I told him to calm the fuck down to buy a mask or go back to new york without smiling and holding a steady gaze.

Goddamn yankee cunt

• Lines at the register.

*COUGH*

No lines at the register.

Learn to work with what your given.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

The post was edited 1 time, last by Razer ().

• Police stopped my car.

KERCHOO!!

Loudspeaker ‘Sir, go home, and slow down’

• And Mardi Gras just finished with a million plus visitors from all over the world.

Well that explains why there have been so many infected there AND random cities throughout the south.

Looking at an infection map doesn’t help answer anything because it looks like someone just threw darts at a board blindfolded.

You’re the first to mention Mardi Gras.

• Local news dropped the ball on that one. Should have told everyone that attended the party to self quarantine.

• Milo is not wrong for once. big shithole cities that have a lot of population density and huge tourism rates are gonna all be 'epicenters' ... they will take turns.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well then clearly congrats are in order.

Good job Milo, for once you were right about something.

• That's what started the ball rolling in Italy--The hundreds of thousands of Chinese there went home for some great holiday, then came back

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.