ok too many high profile people are getting the wuhan virus

• no horseshit about how this is a 'good' thing. it makes me suspect even more that people have been targeted for effect, not anything so simplistic as they were the intended victims to try to kill them but to cause further economic damage.

rand paul, a couple of actors and sports celebs - now prince charles

also many other politicians have found out they were exposed.

a new dimension of warfare?

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Now someone that I knew a LONG time ago has died from coronavirus. She was otherwise healthy, had gotten remarried and started a new job within the past 8 months. 8 days ago she was well.

Edit - oh yeah, she was 5 or 6 years younger than me.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• SoufCackalackee is a viral hub.

Why is that?

this is in augusta, ga... I blame negroes and ft gordon

• Hmmm.

On the original topic. I don't care how many leftists this scourge from God drags off into oblivion. The more "high profile" leftists die, the better.

Good ridance to the entire leftist mass.

• Hmmm.

On the original topic. I don't care how many leftists this scourge from God drags off into oblivion. The more "high profile" leftists die, the better.

Good ridance to the entire leftist mass.

thing is though, the tinfoil aficionado in me wonders if some of the victims were deliberately targeted. Not so much to off them, but to score high profile hits and cause economic damage and general unease and distrust about the whole situation.

• I don't give celebrity any thought.

They appear to not need it. Many give themselves enough to more than make up for my indifference.

I wonder why so many of you invest time and thought into their endeavors. Foosball, niggerball, limpwrist ball, dipshit musicians and the very bottom of the amoeba slimepit the moooviestar.

I'd rather watch someone busking and toss a fifty or a twenty into a guitar case than attend a performance by a known artist for the same reason I'll eat at small hole in the wall diner instead of an olive garden.

• you missed what I meant, but I have to go pick up some plywood, bbl to explain

• Name a celebrity that had a house in Miami in the nineties. We likely had a hand in the project.

Dan Marino when he built his house in Weston called a preconstruction meeting.

He comes out without a word of greeting started outlining his conditions for the workers on his property.

By his third point I was walking out.

Pompous self indulgent yankee piece of shit. A truly loathesome individual.

By that time my indifference to the celebrity left was well formed.

I didn't need his work and even if I did he isn't worthy of my art.

• And yet you can run circles around the average American in a conversation.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018