World health organization praises Trump....

• Yah after he got of his denial fat ass.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Dont trust the WHO. You know who they put in charge? That crooked bastard from Ethiopia.

Actually its a good idea to never fall for anything that has "World" in its name

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Yah after he got of his denial fat ass.

At it again I see.

Had he acted sooner you people would have been screeching about him overreacting and creating a panic.

But you keep right on parroting their narrative because you’re frickin special sunshine.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• So there are still trump haterz floating around here eh? Come on you guys, be original. Hating trump is a cliche already

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• He doesn’t even live here, why does he care so much?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He's a LEEEEBRIL. They hate anyone who does not subscribe to the "New World Order"

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Meh, he’s a troll.

His own yard looks like this;

• Uh... Milo... you need to read the article. the WHO said that in 2019 They are now praising the job he is doing... it is far better than the almost nonexistent canadian response.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yay we are real bad

Confirmed
    +539

Deaths
    +10

Recovered
    +85

Confirmed
    Deaths
    Recovered

China (mainland)

Italy

United States

Spain

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• We really need some basic info on this virus like how long it's been here and how many have been infected. That's the only way to put it in perspective. There are nearly 40,000 people killed in auto accidents here every year with far more injured. It's a risk we're all willing to take.

• And all kinds of safety features have been added to cars.

• We could stop every single auto accident death tomorrow. What would it do to our economy? What would that do to us?

• If we already had more than 6 million infected in this country before we started testing, the measures we are taking now are akin to closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.