Really bad news!

• For those who hate the Trump economy... Stock market is making a huge swing... record actually for the positive ... all because of Trumps leadership.... sorry commies.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This is great news. It tells me that a shit ton of trumptarded geezers have no idea how serious this is. They think all with be fine now that Uncle Sugar is gonna bail them out. They'll panic and sell when they learn that gifting two trillion to billionaires is not a cure for a virus.

• The Fed is in full swing, has been for a while. They're literally buying up ETF's to prop up the market. And of course today there's the $2$$TRILLION$$ compromise which I'm happy to see. Thanks for the Keynesian Kickoff, President Trump :laughing

I hope it's enough. I don't think it's even close though.

We'll see what happens :trumped

• I’m not ready to buy back in just yet.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I’m not ready to buy back in just yet.

I'm not sure why anybody would have, except some short-term traders looking to make a quick gain when the bill was finally passed.

But I've been wrong before...

• Aren’t you a bit old to be hanging out with your moms friends at the garden club?

• Apparently.

• Its small increase will be all gone and an even steeper dive if C19 explodes across the USA.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I don't know about all that.

You're project cannednookistani defeatism.

We're exceptionally exceptional

Stop listening to Cheeto and listen to those around him who have to correct his babbling.

Time will tell.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln