It's Crime that Causes Poverty

• I was listening to a podcast by Collin Flaherty recently. He had a guest named Marlon who was a prison Psychiatrist. Unfortunately Marlon passed away.

However, he said something very interesting. He said Poverty doesn't cause crime but instead it's Crime that causes poverty. That clicked instantly. It makes perfect sense. There have been many businesses that have closed or moved to greener pastures do to crime. As one guy told me in my youth, you have people that just take. Then they ask why are there food deserts.

• niggers and mexicunts cause crime

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Is it true what they say? Are you really popular with time flies?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I don't agree with the premise. The cause and effect aren't even remotely the two factors. If either poverty causing crime or crime causing poverty would be an epidemic that knows no boundaries. Crime moves with poverty. It is always a side effect. Crime causes depression in areas. I watched this happen in NE Portland back when they built 2 5000 person tenements bringing 10,000 unemployed people into the area. Crime statistics skyrocketed. Home values stagnated. Everyone started to move out. It did not recover until property values in the surrounding areas drove gentrification of the area. Poverty and crime go hand-in-hand, but they are not the main factors that drive each other.