I've changed my mind about the response to the virus.

• Too soon, panic.

Not soon enough, incompetent.

Shit Milo, you could have your own show on CNN with those skills.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Read this,

BB11IhjN.img?h=627&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• No you didn’t, don’t lie, you never read that.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Don't have to as others have and pointed out how Cheeto fucked up.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• But you just said you read it.

So which is it?

• From the National Security Council...

"We are aware of the document, although it's quite dated and has been superseded by strategic and operational biodefense policies published since," the official said. "The plan we are executing now is a better fit, more detailed, and applies the relevant lessons learned from the playbook and the most recent Ebola epidemic in the [Democratic Republic of the Congo] to COVID-19."

You look like an idiot when you don't do basic research Milo.

• Yep #1.... exactly... I said that when the chinks stopped having more new cases.

There simply will not be 'millions of dead in America' over this.

lazs

the gooks are cooking the books - there are 21,000,000 cell phone accounts in china that have been canceled

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Why would 21 million people suddenly stop paying their phone bill?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• No use for them if their dead.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Don’t be too mean MF you’ll chase him away and we'll be forced to blame Lazs again.

• I've revised and edited my train wreck analogy. I'm not singling you fuckers out. It happened here first... Only the fucking chinks can say they were "supplised".

THE TRAIN

The cowcatcher is already caved in. The front of the boiler is starting to buckle—ripples of flexing steel wrinkling its tubular shape sending chips of black paint flying. They glitter and float like a cloud of fine soot frozen in time.

The engineers look like wax statues from Madame Tussauds' Chamber of Horrors—their faces contorted in terrifying grimaces. One engineer with strange hair and an orange complexion is frantically engaging the brakes while a wrinkly old woman is pouring on the coals—her mouth wide open in mid-scream as her dentures fall out. Somewhere back on the coal tender a 78-year-old man is hiding—trying to draw a clock face. They know what is about to happen—and nothing they do can prevent it.

Behind them are endless passenger cars, stretching as far as the eye can see. Filled with near motionless people enjoying life—enjoying the ride. Some are licking toilet seats while others are dancing and partying, but most are engaged in polite conversation over fine wine and scrumptious hors d'oeuvres. Only the people in the first car are slowly, barely perceptibly, turning their heads—their smiles and laughter transforming into expressions of concern.

That first car is named “New York.”

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• That’s pretty good. I’m thinking ebook on Amazon when it’s over.

Of course we will be wanting signed copies...

• So.. the dumb ass graphs are not working ... things are changing daily .. there are 100 drug studies underway right now... that is 100 more than 2 months ago...

The United states has been called the most prepared nation on the planet by the WHO and NIT and they are praising the Trump admin for what they are doing.. but I got to listen to some frog from canada who lives where they are doing NOTHING say that my POTUS is not doing enough?

disgusting.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• No use for them if their dead.

They're. If THEY'RE dead.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Im considering catching the Kung Flu now before I get any older. In my current state of health I can beat that virus like a redheaded stepson

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Denial is such a pitiful thing.

Unlike a draft sergeant, a virus doesn't care about your rights...

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• So here it is in one picture.