Self medicating has consiqueces

• Yeah... I read about those people FOX put a few doctors on warning of self medicating weeks ago. This is one reason I told Twat to be a little careful with the forms of quinine he was stockpiling.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Someone needs a throat punch I see.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A sword? Well I can assure you it’s no match for my fword. I also carry an Fword as a backup, just in case.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Nah that was someone else. Besides my sword has a blunt end,blunt get it?

Tell whats his name to bring his gun when he comes visit,he might need it after the throat punch. I mean to put me out of my misery.

Look retard, I’m going to type this slow so pay attention. I said you needed one, never implied in any way you were worth the trouble on my part for me to be the one to administer it.

If someone here lives close enough and wants to swing by and pop your whiny ass I’ll buy them a beer for the favor. Not a name brand though, something cheap, maybe a PBR or Old Mil.

About all you’re worth to me.

• Sword, lol.

• you have ppl with common sense and you retards. Sigh sigh

Give them the Darwin Award!

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Sword, lol.

• your the one threatening,internet tough guy......:dismissed

Last chance come visit...:laughter

Americans like their violence. It makes them look like tough guys.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I didn't see it as a threat.

You have vision problems.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• You hear what you want to hear.

Cant help ya.