Holy crap! dems just trashed the relife checks over....

• $4 trillion wealth transfer to the richest cunts on earth. Thats govt for you, workin for the people yessiree

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• $4 trillion wealth transfer to the richest cunts on earth. Thats govt for you, workin for the people yessiree

It's just how our system works. Been that way in one fashion or another for longer than any of us have been alive.

It's all monopoly-money. What lots of people don't get is that it's *always been* monopoly-money.

• This is not a wealth transfer to rich people. It's a major spending package that the Dems used to further an agenda.

A lot of the money is needed by people and by small business. The business portion of this is pretty important. It allows businesses to go get fast loans of up to 10 million dollars so they can stay afloat. I think we all see what is happening to small business.

Some of it is going to help really big industries. Have you guys looked up in the skies lately? Tell me how many aircraft you see. Do you want the airlines to shit down? This is not their fault. The impact is severe on industries that are of national importance.

I have not read the 11 billion pages Nacy Pelosi added to the bill that was ALREADY AGREED TO BY BOTH SIDES, but I'm guessing that 90 percent of it was bullshit that has nothing to do with this crisis.

• Don't get me wrong gg... I support the Trump Bailout. More or less. Simply because I want to see MASSIVE KEYNESIAN STIMULUS and I don't particularly care how that happens.

But the rich will become richer and *you* will become poorer as a result. That's just how our system works.

• Don't get me wrong gg... I support the Trump Bailout. More or less. Simply because I want to see MASSIVE KEYNESIAN STIMULUS and I don't particularly care how that happens.

But the rich will become richer and *you* will become poorer as a result. That's just how our system works.

I don't think that's true that the rich will become richer because of this. A couple of things:

The rich are always getting richer, but that has ZERO effect on people who are not rich. I've said it all before, but in a nutshell - just because the rich have money doesn't mean that it was taken from anyone. Wealth can be created. There is no finite pot of gold.

The way ALL people get poorer is by inflation and devaluing of currencies. That's not the only way people get poorer, but all people are affected by that.

Just because Apple has 100 trillion dollars (joking) doesn't mean other people were robbed of their share of money from the pot of gold.

Taxes are another way to take our money and give it to others. We all know who LOVES taxes and wealth distribution. This package is not that.

• Theyre giving 4 trillion to wall st to buy up failed businesses with next to zero oversight. Its not just Dems. The whole of Congress needs to be given the heave-ho, this is nothing short of disgusting

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• In a sense you're not wrong. We both agree that wealth isn't a zero-sum game.

But political power *is* a zero-sum game. At least, political power within a government structure. Money = power in our system. So when you kiss the boots of your dear Oligarchs and defend a system by which they make money just by having money and buying political favors... you're thanking them for making you a peasant.

That said, the Democrats are also owned by billionaires... just a different faction. IMO a faction that's not *quite* as nasty and short-sighted.

• Theyre giving 4 trillion to wall st to buy up failed businesses with next to zero oversight. Its not just Dems. The whole of Congress needs to be given the heave-ho, this is nothing short of disgusting

Surely you don't think we little people have any real say in this?

What does your vote mean when you can only vote for Oligarchy-Approved candidates?

• Couple of facts need to come out here.. Trump cut taxes and federal revenue from taxes increased.. if he raised taxes then revenue would decrease. So how would raising taxes help with the debt?

yeah.. I get it. you want to punish the boogeyman big companies.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• For every voter that says fuck him.... 30 more will be voting for him cause of the checks.

What do I tell my renter who can't work right now? not because of anything she did but because she is doing her part to stop the spread.

We could save a bundle if we just did not pay our military... fuck em... we told em they had to be there but why pay em if you don't have to ?

lazs

• I believe that with the increase in unemployment bennies it will let a lot of people get by till the worst is over. Trump wants to restart the economy...

He is between a rock and a hard place. He is told we can't put people back to work till next year... which would mean bread lines. can't restart an economy if nothing is left.

lazs

• if trump doesnt veto this then fuck him too

His cult will never abandon him. He could sign Medicare for All and they'd cheer so long as it's done in a manner that fucks over the Americans that Trumpers hate.

• Not fucked over converted by reeducation.

Well.. the people who are spewing the hate on the left deserve to be fucked over....no matter the cost.

lazs

Tell me again Razer how conservatives are so much less hateful than liberals.