Holy crap! dems just trashed the relife checks over....

• Over...... the green new deal.. They are saying masks for healthcare workers and checks for American workers was less important than ... wait for it.. a line item that says that airlines need to reduce their CARBON FOOTPRINT!!!!... Yep.. they think that doubling the cost of airline tickets (while flying private jets) is more important than sending checks to Americans in need... Many dems have said that this trillion dollar package is toooooooo plump to pass up.

Disgusting....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Wish they would hang Pelousi and Chumber on live TV for being traitors.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Wish they would hang Pelousi and Chumber on live TV for being traitors.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I hope these Democrats stick to their "principles". Some will of course suffer but they'll be better off in the long run with the Democrat Party dead and buried.

• Over...... the green new deal.. They are saying masks for healthcare workers and checks for American workers was less important than ... wait for it.. a line item that says that airlines need to reduce their CARBON FOOTPRINT!!!!... Yep.. they think that doubling the cost of airline tickets (while flying private jets) is more important than sending checks to Americans in need... Many dems have said that this trillion dollar package is toooooooo plump to pass up.

Disgusting....

lazs

very forward thinking. I'm liking this.

• Chukie is saying that they will work together for the next few days to make a deal. he is playing chicken with American lives and fortunes. That fucking corrupt witch pelosi is behind this... she showed up and the dems went ful commie retard.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Both of my daughters. It is what it is.

Charity begins at home.

Leftists don't understand that.

The only thing they care about is the narrative.

Nothing else matters, least of all human lives, I mean we’ve seen how they treat innocent defenseless newborns.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• you dont print money out of thin air to piss away

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Bloomberg just gave the DNC FIFTY times the legal donation limit. If a republican or the Koch brothers tried this...well, you know...

• The real contention is that those filthy rich greedy bastards might get a piece of this. God forbid there should be any jobs to go back to when/if this blows over. No... they'd rather everyone starve than let that happen.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I got a tip a few days ago on CPHD. They make kits for testing that cut the time for results down to 45 minutes.

Up to you if you want to take advantage of it.

• The real contention is that those filthy rich greedy bastards might get a piece of this. God forbid there should be any jobs to go back to when/if this blows over. No... they'd rather everyone starve than let that happen.

Well I'm glad somebody is paying attention.

Yes, anything that Turtle McConnell touches is guaranteed to be a handout to the billionaires. And a tax for all of you.

Lucky for ya'll- despite you conservabubble-driven fake panic- Workhorse Pelosi is gonna make sure that *you* get your piece of the pie too.

It's so unfaaaaaaiiiirrr when legislators don't just do what the fuck you want :crybaby:crybaby