Beaner Beef

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Wow. That looks so good!

• It’s like those people have a different word for everything, so hard to understand what he’s saying.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well I know what a cowboy ribeye is so Got that, and mesquite, got that one as well.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• For me, the best part was when he ate it like a turkey leg. I’m so doing that this summer.

• Was that olive oil he used to make that paste?

• When the weather warms up and the crazy ends I’ll give that a try over a campfire and see how it goes. I quit using charcoal years ago.

• Not that I’m aware of. I can’t do peppers of any kind right now, not even bell peppers. I can sure do garlic and onions though.

• They're not a pepper per se.

The wood is ideal for cooking. The thickest branches on the average bush is about 2" so branches between 1-2" pack tightly also they grow very straight.

They make great brazas or charcoal.

Good for smoking or cooking.

Very aromatic.

Idiots here call it Florida Holly.

• I bet that would be good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!