The California gun rush

• There's a great video making its rounds on Facebook where someone from WarriorOne in Freemont, CA is complaining about all of the douchebags demanding they get their guns sooner as he stands in a near empty store. He wraps it up with, "Next time get involved when they try to take your shit!"

I haven't noticed the same thing happening at gun stores around where I live. Maybe in the cities? I find it funny how many people are only now thinking about surviving horrors such as 2-6 weeks at home. The gun rush was one of the last ones. It still has me laughing pretty hard. Who needs a pandemic to convince them that it's probably a good idea to have a gun just in case.

• sadly I expect the dems will still vote the same even after all this...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Here its about half and half. Gun sales seem to be slowing though I think due to new owners not being able to get any ammunition for said purchases. I actually gave away a few hundred rounds to guys I work with who got caught without any at home.

• Not 100% certain that the NIX system is down for 2 weeks (or more) but I stopped in at a local gun shop and they said everyone who has tried to buy a gun over the last 4 days or so has come up "delayed".

No gun for you!

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• sadly I expect the dems will still vote the same even after all this...

For whom? ... Has anyone seen Joe Biden lately?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• you yanks need tough firearm laws to try and curb the regular mass killings you do. the school shooting slaughters is unique to the u.s. no other country in the world does that. your sick sociapathit society. it is obvious that many americans should not have the right to own firearms. that second amendment bullshit was written by slavers who didn't have a moral leg to stand on. the nra should be treated the same as the kkk.

• you yanks need tough firearm laws to try and curb the regular mass killings you do. the school shooting slaughters is unique to the u.s. no other country in the world does that. your sick sociapathit society. it is obvious that many americans should not have the right to own firearms. that second amendment bullshit was written by slavers who didn't have a moral leg to stand on. the nra should be treated the same as the kkk.

You underlanders need to mind your business.

Your understanding of U.S. history is way the fuck off... and your opinion shows that... BIG TIME!

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Your understanding of U.S. history is way the fuck off... and your opinion shows that... BIG TIME!

really? I think I know a bit more about American history than the average American. you guys are not only ignorant about the rest of the world but you know shit all about your own history. Hollywood crap doesn't count as real or history. spiderman or captain America doesn't exist.