Things are going to start to change pretty fast. Be ready

• this Coronavirus is going to shut down our society to a large extent pretty soon. I just read today that 20% of Italy is locked down and the people in those cities are restricted from moving in or out of those cities for at least 30 days. There are predictions based on statistics that all the available hospital beds in the United States will be taken by May 8th.

get some food that will last for at least 30 days. get basic cold and flu medicines and stock as much of the medicines you need to live as much as possible.

This is no joke. We're in for very hard times coming up very shortly.

• Dow is set to start tomorrow 550 points lower

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• You guys are already late on this so you better move. People are already fighting over toilet paper...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I have nearly 100 acres to bail to. dehydrated food storage, fresh water, animals and fish, ammo, but I'm not headed out to the sticks yet.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• if you snooze you lose

• im not. I'm just following the news in a very minor way, and using my brain.

Don't want to say I told you so, but I'm thinking that in about month were going to be in for some bad times. All you have to do is look at what's happening in other countries. It's coming and were going to get fucked.

• they will have a cure soon.... they have had success with trial runs of old Ebloa vaccines so they will soon have a tweak... they are just waiting for the economy to tank a little more so that the rich will be richer than before...not long now... a week or two and they will have crushed the fake poor to working class and it will be business as usual...

• they will have a cure soon.... they have had success with trial runs of old Ebloa vaccines so they will soon have a tweak... they are just waiting for the economy to tank a little more so that the rich will be richer than before...not long now... a week or two and they will have crushed the fake poor to working class and it will be business as usual...

16 months at the soonest.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• the end is nigh, save yourselves, open the window -stick your head out and yell "i'm not going to take it anymore"

Oh wait, that was something different.

some people have already recovered from the corona, just a slight hangover.

And wash your hands and stop picking your nose.

• I guess I should stock up on charcoal and alcohol.

Just to be safe...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• this Coronavirus is going to shut down our society to a large extent pretty soon. I just read today that 20% of Italy is locked down and the people in those cities are restricted from moving in or out of those cities for at least 30 days. There are predictions based on statistics that all the available hospital beds in the United States will be taken by May 8th.

get some food that will last for at least 30 days. get basic cold and flu medicines and stock as much of the medicines you need to live as much as possible.

This is no joke. We're in for very hard times coming up very shortly.

Italy is copying what China has done. It may be draconian but it worked for China.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• And why would China do that? ... It's just the flu.

Don't believe what the politicians/officials are saying. Watch what they do.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Took the kids to a trampoline park today. It used to be called Sky Zone but recently they changed the name. Probably not the best selection with all the worry about the Coronavirus.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I don't know what is more sad: thinking you need to go on shopping sprees for coronavirus or not being prepared on any level for even the slightest hiccup.

I maintain an inventory of just about everything. The wife was big on running out then buying more. I started doing the shopping when we moved out of PDX and started enforcing a supply system where we keep stock. When the stock gets low, we restock. I'd figure we wouldn't miss a beat on meals at all if we couldn't buy food for a month. I buy on sale. I buy more than 1. I'd rather be prepared than desperate.

It's weird how little people liken to that general philosophy. It is simply bizarre to watch them fight over toilet paper.